BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tamika D.
Port Orchard, WA
Absolutely love this product! I use everyday even days when I don't wear any makeup. It keeps my face hydrated and allows my makeup to last all day long. Even on a hot day this helps my powders and liquid products from not creasing together
gloria u.
San Ysidro, CA
Completely in love with this spray. Best purchase of my life! It's absolutely game-changing. Makes your makeup last all day long and its waterproof, oily skin approved, would totally recommend buying it.
Olivia J.
I LOVE this stuff! I have dry skin and this helps out so much! And smells amazing! If you aren’t a fan of coconut that’s okay! Im not usually but it’s a light scent and goes away quickly!
Dwayne M.
Copperas Cove, TX
This primer is amzing. It really sets my makeup so that it does not move. It minimizes the pores and also hides textures. One of the pros is that it will last. It's good for combination skin. My tzone is oily and my face is dry. I would definitely recommend
Isabel S.
Alpharetta, GA
I loved how well my makeup stayed on with this. I have oily skin so it was great with my skin type. I found it more to be more natural looking. My one thing is the pore coverage was eh.
Tyra M.
Flagstaff , AZ
I love useing this when my face gets a little to matte! It also looks good with a highlight! It makes it look ever better! I have no cons about this! It's just simply good for hydration
Alyssa Z.
Drexel Hill, PA
I really love this more than the other primer spray. It smells amazing like you just went to a tropical island and it really refreshes my face. It gets it ready for lotion and fondation.
Awesome product. Very refreshing. After use makeup lasts all day. Totally worth the money. I would definitely buy this product again. Compared to other primers this is one that I would say is on the better end.
Cecille V.
I recently purchased this in the small size and I have to say that this product is amazing. With my dry skin, it really helps hydrate and prepare my skin for makeup, and helps it last.
Yadira L.
Dallas
I got this spray as a sample but will definitely be buying a bigger size! I noticed this spray made my pores look smaller and gave my face a glow. I applied it before work and didn’t apply makeup on that day, I also got a lot of compliments on how i looked refreshed that day.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?