BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Allie M.
Jamestown, ND
Pros: goes on smooth, leaves a nice matte finish, spray so you don’t have to worry about it clumping or looking funny. High quality priming spray. GREAT FOR DRY SKIN!!!

This product has become my best friend since moving to the MidWest where it is dry and cold a lot of the year. Living in the PNW my face never really dried out a whole lot, but since living in NoDak that has changed. I live by this stuff. It helps to keep my skin from flaking when it’s dry and it leaves my makeup feeling perfect and set for the entire day!
Mary C.
Sometimes flawless skin is in how you prep it. I used Quick Fix to help even out skin tone, to prime and reduce shine. It absorbs quickly and is easy to use. This product contains B6. Vitamin E, willow bark, and coconut water. It helped reduce my pores. It also hydrated my skin. Can be purchased at fine beauty stores and has decent price point. I would recommend this spritz.
daniela s.
Greenville, SC
This product I love for my dry skin, it's super refreshing !! I love to use it before and after makeup I feel that it gives freshness to my makeup and what I like the most is the delicious smell of coconut that it has !! it's a delight to use it
Danielle W.
Fairfield, CA
I absolutely love this hydrating primer spray. I bought it on a whim but when I actually used it, it made such a difference. It hydrated my dry skin, and the primer worked! My makeup stays on all day for my whole 12 hour shift. This stuff is amazing!
Ginny F.
Tiffin, OH
This spray did nothing for the staying power of my makeup, but it did give my skin some extra hydration before make up application. The spray was a fine mist, but did need some blending before going right on with foundation.
Kaylee H.
kennesaw
To be completely honest, I’m not sure if this makes a difference. I use it every time I apply makeup but I haven’t really noticed that much of a difference. It definitely makes my face not as oily but I’m not sure if it makes my makeup stay all that much better.
Nicole G.
I have only tried a couple brands of face primer, but so far this is my favorite. I’ve purchased it multiple times now and I just love the application. It’s so easy to use and this mist is super light and applies evenly.
Libby H.
Palm Coast, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. For a spray this stuff really delivers. I do see an instant reduction in redness after using. My skin looks more awake and my complexion is more even. The coconut water keeps my skin perfectly hydrated all day. I love this product, even though it's pricey. The ingredients are also good for allowing more oxygen to the skin and helps redness, inflammation, and pores. The sepitonic M3 also protects skin against pollution.
devan t.
Bloomington
I carry this in my purse, I love it 🧡 it’s such a good refresher and keeps my makeup on good! It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it and it last for a while, I’ve re bought it so many times and will continue to buy
Ainsley M.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this product about everyday no matter if I’m wearing makeup or not. It is simple to apply and is very refreshing and pleasing on the skin. I have oily skin and this product controls it without drying me out.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora