BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
I feel like it's very difficult to find a good spray primer without silicones (which break me out) so I'm glad I found this one! I spray 4-5 times in an X over my face and wait about 30 second before applying my foundation. It's a very effective primer. My only complaint is the smell: it smells exactly like the Sand Play-Doh I used to play with as a kid! But the smell dissipates, so your face won't smell that way.
Olivia R.
Clarksville, IN
Grabbed this on the sucker sample size rack at sephora while waiting in line, lol. But let me tell you no regrets! Has a nice matte finish and into the pores rather quickly. Makes you feel super refreshed and clean. Took this camping/out on the lake and it quickly became a must for future times outdoors! Quick little cool off and refresh and it SMELLS AMAZING. loved it. Will buy more asap full size
Emily F.
South River, NJ
Great makeup starts with great skin prep! My skin is super breakout prone, and this is just a nice little prep spray before caking that makeup on! I feel like this puts a nice protective layer over my skin and I found that when I use this, I don’t get as many breakouts after wearing makeup!
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
I received this deluxe sample in my October Sephora Play! subscription box.  I've been using it now daily for two weeks and I've definitely seen a decrease in size of the visible pores on my face.  This stuff smells like coconut and it seems like there's a good amount of product for a deluxe sample.  Would recommend to anyone who uses priming sprays.
Desiree S.
Frederick
This is okay. I'm not sure it makes a lot of difference in how my makeup applies or wears but it's kind of refreshing. I don't think I'll repurchase when my bottle runs out though. It really doesn't seem to do very much.
Julie P.
I LOVE this primer spray! It absolutely helps cover my pores and keep my make up in place! My best friend recently got married and I made her use this and Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray. Her make up didn't budge! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good primer! It may feel sticky at first, but it dries smooth! Try it out to see for yourself!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I’m not a huge fan of Urban Decay products, since they seem to usually let me down, but I was pleasantly surprised with this product! It smells amazing, and is really hydrating. I spray it on my face after applying my moisturizer, then follow it with my usual primer. I noticed that my makeup doesn’t feel as “cakey” when I use this spray. I would definitely recommend it!
Beth M.
Pittsburgh
At first I wasn't too sure about using a water based primer for my face since I do have issues with oil sometimes.  Using this on top of a few others primer products have been great!  I finally feel like I have the oil on my face under control.  I would definitely recommend this product to others and will be buying it again.
Alyse S.
Boston
I do love urban decays quick fix but it doesn’t compare to its dupe coconut fix + from Mac! Your skin will feel tacky (the spray never fully dries) but it leaves a beautiful finish! I love the smell of coconut but this one smells cheap to me. Over all I love it to make my highlighters pop! Does not improve longevity of your makeup.
Jennifer K.
Newark, NJ
This is good as a pick me up during the day if your face starts to feel dry. I do not use this as a primer alone I always use it under another primer or over my makeup just for a quick refresh. I may but it again I’m not sure
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?