BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting spray...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ahrielle P.
Farmington, NH
I spray this on my face ALL DAY LONG. I have super dry skin, so I use it all through my makeup routine, and throughout the day to hydrate my skin. It's great for travel, and it smells amazing!
Adam F.
Brick
I use this product everyday. Only recently it took me to try this out and now its incorperated into my everyday makeup routine. The ingredients in this are so good and beneficial for your skin. Its like skincare in a primer.
Jenna G.
Lakeland, FL
Super fine mist, one spray keeps my makeup on all day.. Pleasant smell, and not super heavy. It dries fast and is definitely worth the price tag. I'll never buy the cheap setting sprays again
Gabrielle E.
Lovedddddd this! I bought it along with the all nighter foundation and setting spray. These products work so good together it's unbelievable. It's a nice feeling spray with a tolerable coconut like smell. Definitely recommend
Marissa B.
San Francisco, CA
Got a small sample size from the penny box at Ulta. It’s great! Sets in quickly and definitely helps my foundation stay even and stick. Works well when in conjunction with the setting spray.
Gillian M.
maple valley , WA
i have really dry skin, in this really improved it. I would use this every night before I went to bed and would wake up and I would have none of that like flaky looking skin. Yes I'd recommend the others.
Brooklyn N.
A great face primer! Makes my skin feel so soft and look great! It's not too heavy on the skin and it hides all my pores. Super easy to apply and blends nicely on the skin. Would recommend.
Courtney D.
This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft and is so easy to apply! Love the pigment in this. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Faith B.
Brooklyn
I love this primer , it's very hydrating and easy to apply using just a few sprays . I don't have many mores but since it's a spray on it's probably not gonna help with pores . It smells just like coconut but has a annoying lid that take of the top of the product. But I'd definitely buy this product again.
Angela D.
Largo, FL
Hands down one of the best I've used. From someone who lives in Florida, this always feels so refreshing when I spray it on. But, not only is it refreshing, it works!! I spray it on and get to work with a fresh start.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?