BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Smells in incredible and really preps the face for makeup application. The fine mist helps to refresh skin and tighten pores. Apply this directly after washing skin and before applying moisturizer.
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
Words cannot describe how absolutely necessary this product is! Perfect for making sure your makeup is on point and even. Usually I end up with splotches in my foundation after a few hours, but I put this on first and perfection all day long.
Brittney S.
I use this before and after apply foundation and it makes my makeup look much more flawless. My makeup never creases when I use this spray, combined with Urban Decays Deslick Setting Spray. I will definitely by purchasing again.
Kenzie D.
I highly recommend this product. It keeps my makeup on all day and I never have to worry about it coming off. My face stays hydrated. For being a high end product the price is great. Pairing this with the All Nighter Spray is like a dream and I highly recommend.
Alexis H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This priming spray is an absolute STAPLE ITEM. Everyone needs it. It preps your skin for all of your products to sink into your skin, it hydrates you, and it works as a setting spray. My makeup looks flawless each time I use it.
Ahrielle P.
Farmington, NH
I spray this on my face ALL DAY LONG. I have super dry skin, so I use it all through my makeup routine, and throughout the day to hydrate my skin. It's great for travel, and it smells amazing!
Shirley T.
Ponce
This is perfect for retouch or setting your makeup if you have really dry skin. I looove the smell of coconut. It just refreshes your skin whenever you need it! P.s.it gives you a healthy glow
Adam F.
Brick
I use this product everyday. Only recently it took me to try this out and now its incorperated into my everyday makeup routine. The ingredients in this are so good and beneficial for your skin. Its like skincare in a primer.
Kelsey S.
Victoria , TX
I absolutely love this prep spray. It hydrates and preps your skin to perfection. It doesn't leave any stickiness or residue. It's super long lasting and smells great! I would recommend this to anyone
Jenna G.
Lakeland, FL
Super fine mist, one spray keeps my makeup on all day.. Pleasant smell, and not super heavy. It dries fast and is definitely worth the price tag. I'll never buy the cheap setting sprays again
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?