BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
✖️💜✖️Lynzie ✖.
Collegeville
This product is alright it is very nice in the sense that it does make your face feel hydrated and the packaging is great however, i do not like the smell. This may sound offensive but to me it smells like my dogs shampoo
Lila H.
So far it's really nice! A little pricey but it does work and feels so good in the morning as a primer. I don't know if it makes my foundation last longer but it does hydrate and prime really well!!!
Marilyn C.
Stamford, CT
Keep your slay intact with this setting spray! Makes your face feel hydrated, fresh, and cool. My fave in the winter gets ridiculously dry and it revives it! Best for dry to combination skin! Def have to go pick this up!!
Jillian D.
Not only does it prime my face wonderfully, it leaves a refreshing scent. It leaves my face oil free and subtly changes how my skin looks. It does a great job at helping all of my makeup to stay as the day progresses.
Tiara B.
Grand Prairie
Smells wonderful and moisturizes my face when i need an extra boost. It is light weight and not sticky on the face. It does not help hide any pores or blemishes. It is long lasting and helps keep your makeup fresh. I will be purchasing this product again.
Keeley M.
Wilton Manors, FL
I got this in little travel size with the setting spray and I loved them the primer made my face feel so refreshed and hydrated and not dry n icky and made my makeup stay on long threw out the day I really recommend this
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
I love this primer it helps with extra moisture it's good for dry skin. It helps give the extra hydration. I also use it for touch ups when I need to refresh my makeup. I will keep purchasing it since it works so good.
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
I use this stuff almost every morning!!! It gives my skin the most insane hydration prep before my makeup! I'm obsessed with the smell it's very tropical! If you have oily skin it does add some dew to your makeup look
Koezong X.
San Francisco, CA
This spray moisturizes my face really well before putting on my makeup. It also feels really nice and light on my face! I'd recommend this to my friend and anyone who wants to buy this.
Anna S.
Egg Harbor, WI
I love this face primer. Provides a smooth hydrated face to apply makeup to. Good for all skin types and leaves face with a natural finish. Helps make makeup last longer and has a nice coconut scent. Would buy again.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora