BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Josue S.
Quick Fix is not only good if you have dry sim it is amazing if you need to refresh the make up. It smells good and you can see the difference in the way your make up applies especially when using full coverage. I definitely recommend it.
Fernanda A.
Monterrey, N.L.
I took this to the beach and apply just a bbcream after, its super good for dry skin and leaves a natural finish and its super easy to apply and carry around with you, i would definitely recommend this!
Jessica W.
Washington, PA
I honestly can't get enough. Ones I start applying this priming spray I CAN'T STOP. It makes my skin smooth to the touch. I have very rough skin it get very dry so I add the before my makeup and it just makes for easier application.
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
I do adore the smell of this product but that is about it . I don't feel as though this would be a necessary step in my makeup routine ... it doesn't really prime the skin other than with a nice smell.
Carly R.
Sugar Land, TX
I liked how lightweight it was and it smelled fantastic! It didn't do as much for my pores as a liquid gel would usually do, but again, the lightweight nature and blendable capabilities of it was nice.
Karen P.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this product. Not only is it a spray so it goes on quickly but it makes my face dewy/shiny and smells heavenly like coconut. I have dry skin and this primer makes my face hydrated and my foundation stays on all day with also using Urban Decay All Nighter.
Kathrine W.
Ooooohhhh don't even get me started !! This smell !! And even after having a baby or fighting a horde of zombies this stuff is gonna keep your makeup on no matter what I absolutely guarantee that !!!! I've only tried this once and ooooh my God do I need to get me some more !
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
OMG I love this primer! It works great and the smell is everything! Coconut scent. Doesn't really help to fill my pores but defiantly keep my makeup on the entire day. I would recommend to everyone!!
Alisha H.
This priming spray is so easy to use and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky and gross. I've noticed a huge difference in how my foundation stays on my face when I use this product. It's fantastic!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Smells in incredible and really preps the face for makeup application. The fine mist helps to refresh skin and tighten pores. Apply this directly after washing skin and before applying moisturizer.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?