BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Alma R.
Mesa, AZ
I suffer from very dry skin that makes my makeup look so patchy, but this priming spray not only helps my pores but hydrated me face ALL DAY LONG. No more patchy areas! I would definitely repurchase this product EVERY TIME I RUN OUT
Brittany B.
Peninsula, OH
Super hydrating without being heavy, greasy, or oily. It smells like a beach! It's super refreshing and I love spraying this all over my face before all of my other products
Elisa M.
menifee
this product smells sooo goood!!! i got this in a macy’s and the packaging helps apply on my skin so silky and smooth i’m just in looove!!! i haven’t noticed it help with sun. but yes oh my gosh i’d buy it a thousand more times!!
Sierra E.
Kaysville, UT
Although this product primes very well and does exactly what it is supposed to do, the coconut fragrance that comes with it is overwhelmingly enhanced when it hits the skin. When I first sprayed it in the air I couldn't wait to try it on I love coconut! But I decided to spray my arm and the odor was too much for me to handle and I couldn't imagine smelling my own face all day
Ingrid D.
Irving
I am in love with the scent this product has. It smells like coconut so it’s very fitting for summer. However, my only con is that the mister that’s with the bottle doesn’t spray out a fine mist.

Other than that, it’s pretty good!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This is amazing I received this on my Sephora play box I love it because it smells really great. It smells like fresh coconuts I also love how it feels on my skin it feels so well hydrated I'm really glad I received this product.
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is a spectacular priming spray that hydrates my dry dull skin and transforms my face into a beautiful, smooth canvas in which for me to apply my makeup. Such a great product. I cannot imagine my daily  makeup routine without it.
elise s.
bastrop
Good mist and smells really nice to
Me. Gave me a natural looking finish in photos. The mist could be better but other then like its good. I can use it when my skin is oily or dry it doesn't matter. Definitely going to buy more.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
After watching one of my favorite YouTube gurus talk about this priming spray I went and bought it. Let me tell you that it's awesome as soon as you spray it your face feels hydrated and smells amazing not a strong smell at all.
Kimberly G.
Millington, TN
I absolutely love this primer spray. It smells great and it has really made a difference in my makeup. I already used the all nighter spray and this is an awesome addition to my makeup regime.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora