BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nina B.
Raleigh, NC
It is easy to apply. You can use about two to three sprays and your face is prepped.  The bottle lasts a long time and keeps your make up looking fresh and new. It also helps keep my face to not look shiny. I would buy this product again.
Karmen S.
Scott
I love urban decay primer spray ! I can tell the difference between me have primer on or not! My skin is a combination of dry and oily and I can say that it work pretty good and is very long lasting .i recommend.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
It's always important to prime your face before doing your makeup or you will be working with a harder canvas! It also makes your look stay longer. This quickly primes your face without feeling like you've added an extra layer of makeup
Micaela P.
Reseda, CA
Didn't like this very much, other than a great smell it made my makeup look greasy. I have super dry skin so that's usually impossible, but this one accomplished that. Good smell, kind of overpowering though.
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
cannot live without this. i have tried other brands trying to find a similar product but nothing compares. this locks my look in ALL day. I am obsessed. the packaging is also so cute. it's an amazing product.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
I've tried a few other primers and this one so far has been the best! I love how it's lightly tinted. I can put this on with nothing else for a light, quick coverage and it looks nice and smooth. Works great with my All Nighter Foundation.
Leslie M.
W Sacramento, CA
This is by far my favorite spray !!! From urban decay!!! Pros I love love the coconut smell NO CONs ! Yes I believe it is long lasting. I have oily skin and i love how my skin look after I use the product. Yessss I would buy this product again!!!
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
This prep spray not only smells like delicious coconut but is also a quick fix to dry dull skin. It's great for all skin types which is amazing with an additional benefit of hiding the appearance of large pores. This bottle is going to last me months but I will most definitely be repurchasing
Logan F.
I love this. I usually like a spray primer and I have used this and the smashbox one I like both of them, it has a natural finish it kind of helps hides pores. I would really recommend this I think hat you would love it.
Cheyenne B.
Madison
I always use this after I prime my face with the NYX hydra charged primer. Both of those together give me a great base for my makeup and I think extend the life of the makeup I'm wearing. I love this stuff!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?