BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Allyson W.
Georgetown, TX
This product is really awesome and moisturizing I'm a huge fan of urban decay and I'm loving all their new skincare. Quick fix is also great for spritzing throughout the day to keep your makeup fresh and prevent cracking or separating on skin.
Bri M.
Land o lakes, FL
I love this stuff!!! I is amazing! Super hydrating to the skin. It is great for prepping and priming the skin before you apply your makeup. It is super easy to apply by just spraying it on your face. I would deff recommend this product to others.
Daniela M.
33186
I love it it defenty changed my life so much it's easy to apply and it so refreshing it gives me sun protection. It gives me a natural but matte finish if you know. What. I mean I have recomend it it some of my friend but ya it's ausme
Tanya C.
Dallas, TX
I am in absolute love with this face primer! It smells delicious and it hydrates my face so well. It also allows me to use less of my foundation which is great! I would definitely recommend this to others!! It is a staple in my makeup bag.
Jessica N.
Amazing!  My cheeks always look flushed/red and this product definitely helps tone and soothe my skin.  Part of my staple routine:  a few spritzes and then I wait a few minutes for it to sink in.  I definitely did notice a reduction in redness after my first use.
Destiny G.
I have really dry skin and this did wonders on my skin. Its really hydrating and refreshing and my makeup blends really nice and ends up looking glowy! Def would recommend to anyone looking for a priming spray! Worth every penny! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Ana R.
I love hydrating sprays, but this one is just not for me. I didn’t find it to be anything special. I love the Urban decay all nighter spray, but I didn’t find the same commitment with this one. Value wise, it’s not bad, the full size lasts a while.
peyton l.
Arnold
I love this product. I have very dry skin so this hell keep my makeup from latching on to those patches. Also love to use this on days where it’s hot out and I’m sweating because it keeps my makeup in place at all times! Would recommend!
Danielle B.
Arlington, TX
I love this product! It smells so good and give my face the perfect amount of moisture that it needs to finish up the rest of my makeup routine! I love that this is a spray, it makes for easy application. I would definitely buy this product again.
Laura L.
I absolutely love this primer it's so hydrating! I have combination skin my t zone is very oily and my cheeks are very dry. It feels so good on my skin and it smells amazing
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?