BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jillian D.
Not only does it prime my face wonderfully, it leaves a refreshing scent. It leaves my face oil free and subtly changes how my skin looks. It does a great job at helping all of my makeup to stay as the day progresses.
Koezong X.
San Francisco, CA
This spray moisturizes my face really well before putting on my makeup. It also feels really nice and light on my face! I'd recommend this to my friend and anyone who wants to buy this.
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
I use this stuff almost every morning!!! It gives my skin the most insane hydration prep before my makeup! I'm obsessed with the smell it's very tropical! If you have oily skin it does add some dew to your makeup look
Keeley M.
Wilton Manors, FL
I got this in little travel size with the setting spray and I loved them the primer made my face feel so refreshed and hydrated and not dry n icky and made my makeup stay on long threw out the day I really recommend this
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
I love this primer it helps with extra moisture it's good for dry skin. It helps give the extra hydration. I also use it for touch ups when I need to refresh my makeup. I will keep purchasing it since it works so good.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Smells good but does nothing for your face. Literally it was like I didn't even spray anything. Urban decay is an amazing brand and I love almost all of their products but this was just a fail. Especially for the price.
Anna S.
Egg Harbor, WI
I love this face primer. Provides a smooth hydrated face to apply makeup to. Good for all skin types and leaves face with a natural finish. Helps make makeup last longer and has a nice coconut scent. Would buy again.
Rayanne E.
Redlake, MN
I purchased this because I was looking for a product like this and I really liked it! Worked really well for priming my face for my foundation and I have oily skin at the moment. I'd definitely purchase the full size next time!
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I've been loving this pore-minimizing priming spray lately! It's perfect size to just throw in my purse when I am on the go and my makeup needs a little pick me up. It also smells really good with a coconut scent!
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
I am in love with this stuff!!! It makes my skin feel so hydrated throughout the day!!! I have combination skin and it hasn't caused me to have any problems. We'll see how it goes in the summer. I'm about due for a new bottle i love it
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?