BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tarmim K.
Who doesn’t love this priming spray? I have nothing negative to say about this products it’s one of my favorites. Worth its value and works so great as a primer, my foundation lasts all day. I would totally recommend to others!!!
Stephanie A.
Charlotte, NC
What I can say!!!! I LOVE THIS!!! The coconut Scent it's just amazing! So easy to apply and it
Does hydrate the skin really well after
Applying makeup,I haven't found something I dislike about this product, 100% recommended!
Katy A.
I bought this to try and see how it worked on my skin. It works amazing! I love the coconut smell it has compared to a floral or chemical smell. I prefer tacky primers, but for something quick and effective I recommend this.
Karla R.
Lasts all day. I have very oily skin and this worked perfectly. My face is always matte when I use this. It's worth the price. Really love urban decay products. Definitely a winner especially if you have oily skin like me.
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I love this product. My face can get so dry but this helps it stay moisturized without it being greasy. It is great for before I go to bed because my face gets so dry when I wash it but if I use a face lotion I'll break out
Marilyn C.
Stamford, CT
Keep your slay intact with this setting spray! Makes your face feel hydrated, fresh, and cool. My fave in the winter gets ridiculously dry and it revives it! Best for dry to combination skin! Def have to go pick this up!!
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
This face primer is my absolute favorite. It is super easy and quick to use as it is in a spray bottle and not a squeeze bottle. It is amazing for any skin type and super hydrating. It is a bit pricey but works wonders.
Lila H.
So far it's really nice! A little pricey but it does work and feels so good in the morning as a primer. I don't know if it makes my foundation last longer but it does hydrate and prime really well!!!
Courtney W.
Fayetteville, NC
I'm not usually too picky about beauty products. However, I had to return this product. Every time I used this facial spray, it would make me break out SO BAD. I wanted so badly to live this. It does have a nice even mist to the spray.
Jillian D.
Not only does it prime my face wonderfully, it leaves a refreshing scent. It leaves my face oil free and subtly changes how my skin looks. It does a great job at helping all of my makeup to stay as the day progresses.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?