BY URBAN DECAY #47 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
I got this on Sephora travel size to try out. It’s literally a quick spray and it gets tacky so the foundation can stay. It gives me a matte finish. It works amazing for my oily skin as well. I would by this again it works amazing for my skin complexion and I was very impressed!
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I am less of a fan of spray primers, but this one is fairly decent. I do feel my skin is more moisturized and that after sufficient drying time my makeup applies just as smoothly as with any other primers I have. Works well in conjunction with the all nighter setting spray.
Maddie I.
Colonial Hgts, VA
THIS PRODUCT OH MY LORD. it's such a wonderful product it works so well and keeps my makeup perfect, it has many uses, sometimes I'll use it as a setting spray if I've ran out and it works so well. Only thing I don't like is the smell, it reminds me of baby wipes :/
Brandy D.
Milford, MA
It took me forever to get around to using this product and I'm so glad I did. This priming spray is by far one of the best I've used it's is a new staple product of mine. Great for my combination skin whether it's a dry or oily day recommend everyone gives it a try.
BEE R.
Conroe, TX
I LIKE THE URBAN DECAY QUICK FIX BUT I REALLY HAVE TO USE MORE PRODUCTS WITH IT SINCE I HAVE DRY SKIN. THE FINISH LOOKS NATURAL WHEN DRY. THE PORES YOU CAN NOTICE A DIFFERENCE AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS OF USING IT . I DO LIKE THAT IT IS LONG LASTING . I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO PEOPLE WITH NORMAL TO OILY SKIN .
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I recently tried this product during a Sophora makeover and fell in love. This product is hydrating and vitamin enriched to help prep the skin. This product can be used on all skin types. I will be purchasing the full size as soon as I am out. I would highly recommend
Shawan W.
Staatsburg, NY
I'm so obsessed with this spray. It smells amazing. I spray it before makeup and throughout the day . I repurchase this again and again because I just can't stop using it! I would recommend this to everyone who just loves a nice hydrating mist every now and then.
Rachel P.
This face primer is life! It smells awesome and feels so good on my skin. It preps my skin perfectly for my makeup. I have used almost an entire bottle and will be repurchasing! I start with this and end with the all-nighter spray and my makeup lasts all day.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This spray smells so good and feels so refreshing when you spritz some on. I would use this before make up application and also afterwards if I need a refresh later throughout the day! Feels divine on the skin and I have sensitive skin but it has been a dream
Sydney C.
Omaha, NE
I love this product. It's super easy and doesn't take much time. That's always why I would never use primer, because it added extra time to my morning routine. But this makes it quick and easy to get a more flawless finish and helps my makeup last a whole lot longer.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

back