BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natalie S.
Kernersville , NC
I use this spray under my foundation every day. It is very moisturizing, though it does leave skin a bit shiny. It even works with my oily skin! This product does not cover imperfections or pores, as it preps your skin to be primed.
Elisa M.
menifee
this product smells sooo goood!!! i got this in a macy’s and the packaging helps apply on my skin so silky and smooth i’m just in looove!!! i haven’t noticed it help with sun. but yes oh my gosh i’d buy it a thousand more times!!
Sierra E.
Kaysville, UT
Although this product primes very well and does exactly what it is supposed to do, the coconut fragrance that comes with it is overwhelmingly enhanced when it hits the skin. When I first sprayed it in the air I couldn't wait to try it on I love coconut! But I decided to spray my arm and the odor was too much for me to handle and I couldn't imagine smelling my own face all day
Alex K.
Johns Creek, GA
This spray makes your skin nice and moisturized before putting on makeup. I struggle with dry skin so I have to make sure my face is ready or make up can look dry and cakey so this REALLY helps and keeps my makeup lasting all day
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
After watching one of my favorite YouTube gurus talk about this priming spray I went and bought it. Let me tell you that it's awesome as soon as you spray it your face feels hydrated and smells amazing not a strong smell at all.
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is a spectacular priming spray that hydrates my dry dull skin and transforms my face into a beautiful, smooth canvas in which for me to apply my makeup. Such a great product. I cannot imagine my daily  makeup routine without it.
elise s.
bastrop
Good mist and smells really nice to
Me. Gave me a natural looking finish in photos. The mist could be better but other then like its good. I can use it when my skin is oily or dry it doesn't matter. Definitely going to buy more.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This is amazing I received this on my Sephora play box I love it because it smells really great. It smells like fresh coconuts I also love how it feels on my skin it feels so well hydrated I'm really glad I received this product.
Kimberly G.
Millington, TN
I absolutely love this primer spray. It smells great and it has really made a difference in my makeup. I already used the all nighter spray and this is an awesome addition to my makeup regime.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
Oh. My. Goodness. My skin just drinks this in with no worries. I love this and I'm so excited to receive my new bottle! Very good for my dry skin and I'm left feeling hydrated all day
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?