BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I use this as my very first step in my makeup process and the scent is not overwhelming but fresh. You can definitely feel a layer of it on your face once if dries which isn't a bad thing. I really have seen a difference with moisture on my skin but I still use an oil and primer over this. Makes my foundation look great!
Samantha G.
I love how this primer feels, especially knowing it is infused with coconut water. Previously, I had used a gel primer from smash box but was not crazy about it. This feels so refreshing and definitely makes my skin feel smoother before applying the rest of my makeup.
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
I got this on Sephora travel size to try out. It’s literally a quick spray and it gets tacky so the foundation can stay. It gives me a matte finish. It works amazing for my oily skin as well. I would by this again it works amazing for my skin complexion and I was very impressed!
Evian R.
Indianapolis , IN
Super hydrating. Great for parched skin prior to makeup application. I would still recommend a moisturizer prior to it. Gives a great base for makeup to stick to. I definitely plan on purchasing this again specifically for my dry brides do not recommend for oily skin.
BEE R.
Conroe, TX
I LIKE THE URBAN DECAY QUICK FIX BUT I REALLY HAVE TO USE MORE PRODUCTS WITH IT SINCE I HAVE DRY SKIN. THE FINISH LOOKS NATURAL WHEN DRY. THE PORES YOU CAN NOTICE A DIFFERENCE AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS OF USING IT . I DO LIKE THAT IT IS LONG LASTING . I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO PEOPLE WITH NORMAL TO OILY SKIN .
Brandy D.
Mebane, NC
It took me forever to get around to using this product and I'm so glad I did. This priming spray is by far one of the best I've used it's is a new staple product of mine. Great for my combination skin whether it's a dry or oily day recommend everyone gives it a try.
Maddie I.
Colonial Hgts, VA
THIS PRODUCT OH MY LORD. it's such a wonderful product it works so well and keeps my makeup perfect, it has many uses, sometimes I'll use it as a setting spray if I've ran out and it works so well. Only thing I don't like is the smell, it reminds me of baby wipes :/
Shawan W.
Staatsburg, NY
I'm so obsessed with this spray. It smells amazing. I spray it before makeup and throughout the day . I repurchase this again and again because I just can't stop using it! I would recommend this to everyone who just loves a nice hydrating mist every now and then.
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I recently tried this product during a Sophora makeover and fell in love. This product is hydrating and vitamin enriched to help prep the skin. This product can be used on all skin types. I will be purchasing the full size as soon as I am out. I would highly recommend
Sydney C.
Omaha, NE
I love this product. It's super easy and doesn't take much time. That's always why I would never use primer, because it added extra time to my morning routine. But this makes it quick and easy to get a more flawless finish and helps my makeup last a whole lot longer.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?