BY URBAN DECAY #47 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Cierra G.
Oviedo , FL
I love this product because I have super dry skin and it doesn't irritate my eczema. I feel like it could work for every skin type. My skin naturally looks better when I spray it on. I would 100% buy it again because it's really hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me break out.
Julissa L.
I love this Primer, Most people usually forget to prime their face before applying makeup but in my opinion this has helped me stay pores free so I never forget it gives off great sun protection as well. I buy this everytime I run out, I recommend you go to a local beauty store and ask for it they'll tell you how wonderful it is.
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
This product smells so good, but honestly I just don’t believe it is a product I absolutely need. I have combination skin and I felt that it left my skin a little greasy and sticky feeling. I probably will not be repurchasing, nice product but i just don’t think it does anything for me.
Danielle M.
Anaheim, CA
First, this is just overpriced water in a spray water. I have used other prep sprays from Urban Decay so I was excited to try this out. I was disappointment when I first tried this. I've tried to use it as a mid day fresh up or whatever still nothing. Use Urban Decay prime spray.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
i love this setting spray! it's super hydrating for dry skin yet stills sets your makeup. it helps keep everything in place yet keeping you hydrated and beautiful. would rex come to to those with dry skin!
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
I've been using this product for a few months now, and it is hands-down my favorite new product! My favorite way to use it is when my makeup starts becoming uneven/dry/oily throughout the day; i just mist my face and then lightly dab my face with a soft powder brush to even everything out--my face instantly looks just as good as it did when i applied it! Love this!!!
Karina M.
Rogers
This prep priming spray is awesome I have been using it since it launched in my local cosmetic store. It really does hydrate your skin for me before I used this my skin was different I used to get cakes which I hated but for some reason when I started using this it really did leave my skin healthy and beautiful you should all buy one
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
This setting spray is awesome. It does everything a setting spray should. My makeup lasts all day long. It even has some spf to protect you from those harmful rays. It is easy to apply and dries fairly quickly. I use this product almost everyday and my make-up lasts ALL DAY LONG
Eliza L.
I got this in a two pack with the all nighter setting spray for $20 I believe. I've been using this to prime my face and to spray on my brushes with my shimmer shadows. I have been really enjoying this! The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. I wish it had a decent smell.
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I use this in combination with the make up deslixk setting spray. This helps to keep oil production to a minimum. My makeup stays on all night even when sweating during a night out or when out in the heat of the day. Keeps me feeling fresh and I don't have to worry about makeup
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

back