BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Allyson W.
Georgetown, TX
This product is really awesome and moisturizing I'm a huge fan of urban decay and I'm loving all their new skincare. Quick fix is also great for spritzing throughout the day to keep your makeup fresh and prevent cracking or separating on skin.
Daniela M.
33186
I love it it defenty changed my life so much it's easy to apply and it so refreshing it gives me sun protection. It gives me a natural but matte finish if you know. What. I mean I have recomend it it some of my friend but ya it's ausme
Faith W.
Brenham TX
This is a great primer in my perspective. I have very big pores on my cheeks and very oily skin & this works great with my skin. I have noticed some defaults when i have very oily skin, but when I have somewhat oily skin it works very well!
Tanya C.
Dallas, TX
I am in absolute love with this face primer! It smells delicious and it hydrates my face so well. It also allows me to use less of my foundation which is great! I would definitely recommend this to others!! It is a staple in my makeup bag.
Jessica N.
Amazing!  My cheeks always look flushed/red and this product definitely helps tone and soothe my skin.  Part of my staple routine:  a few spritzes and then I wait a few minutes for it to sink in.  I definitely did notice a reduction in redness after my first use.
Bri M.
Land o lakes , FL
I love this stuff!!! I is amazing! Super hydrating to the skin. It is great for prepping and priming the skin before you apply your makeup. It is super easy to apply by just spraying it on your face. I would deff recommend this product to others.
Brianna M.
I just started adding this to my routine and so far I really enjoy it! It freshens up my face before I add makeup and I feel like it helps smooth everything! I recommend to anyone wanting an extra boost to make their makeup look flawless!
Danielle B.
Arlington, TX
I love this product! It smells so good and give my face the perfect amount of moisture that it needs to finish up the rest of my makeup routine! I love that this is a spray, it makes for easy application. I would definitely buy this product again.
Hayli S.
Brookland, AR
I recently purchased this product. Although I have only used it a few times so far, I really like it! I think it makes my makeup apply more seamlessly and makes my skin feel great. I also love the coconut smell. I would recommend this product especially for someone with dry/combo skin like mine.
Lizbeth R.
First of all this spray smells soooo good!! It feels really refreshing and hydrating! I've noticed it does reduce my pores and gives my face a smooth canvas to apply my foundation. It has coconut water which is good for your skin. You can also use the after your skincare it makes your skin look brighter visibly hydrated.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?