BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Laura H.
Oxford, NJ
This spray is so refreshing and moisturizing. The smell of coconut water takes me back to when i was a kid and ran around with coconut oil on. So easy to apply with a couple quick spritz. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
This is amazing!! You have to try this! I love the packaging and have this in 2 sizes because I always use it! I've recommended this to many of my friends and am obsessed with the smell!! It's worth the money! Very hydrating sitting this hot heat
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Smell is soooooooooo good. I love the finish it gives my skin before putting on makeup and I wish you got more for the money. Blurs my pores very well and keeps my makeup on with a great finish throughout the whole day. Definitely would recommend this!
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I like this product but I don't love it. I love it for the fact when I spray it after my makeup it sort of settles my makeup in so it is not so powdery. But not like others I have used. I probably won't repurchase it. But it's okay just not worth it to me.
McKenzie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I live this product it smells so good, and it's not a harsh spray and you just let it sit, I have a combo skin and it's really gentle for my skin, it's held my makeup for up 12-14 hours , I've recommended this my friends and now they use it!!
Lauren T.
Memphis
This is an amazing primer. I loved the fact that it was a spray and not a lotion type primer. It's very easy to apply you just spray and go. Its long lasting and I have nothing bad to say about it. I'd definitely recommend this to all my subscribers
erica h.
Lexington, NC
This stuff is amazing and smells amazing as well! I love the natural dewy finish it gives my skin! I have already went thru two bottles of this stuff! Very easy to apply and I will continue to purchase. I recommend giving it a try, you will love it!
Hope C.
This is just the perfect setting spray. Works well for all skin types. Doesn't make skin oily or wet looking. Doesn't feel sticky. It refreshes and also sets makeup. I use it to prep and prime my skin! I also use it to refresh throughout the day!
So I got this from sephora & it came in the little sample pack with the all-nighter setting spray. I don't know how I lived my life without this spray! It's pretty great I like how refreshed my skin feels when I use it, I have now incorporated into my nighttime skincare routine & it's LIT!
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
I LOVE this spray. I only gave it three stars because I'm not sure it is worth the money. It smells really good and makes my face feel great every morning but I don't know if it is worth the money. I haven't seen many changes myself, but if you have the money for it, I would recommend it.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?