BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Quintan J.
Decatur
My skin can get really dry from being outside in the sun. I wear very light makeup when I travel and this is perfect for a midday boost to moisturize your skin. I spritz throughout the day and it really gaveUrban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray my skin a fresh glow! My skin doesn’t feel dry and I love the-coconut smell. The travel size is super convenient! I would definitely recommend trying this product!
Faiza N.
Skokie
Absolutely LOVES this spray!!!! My mom had a sample which I decided to try out one day. Sprayed it on after applying my primer, when I went to apply foundation I noticed my skin looked so even and smooth! I have a lot of acne scarring and it almost calmed everything down! My makeup went on so smooth and looked so fresh the whole day!
Tara💋 M.
Hawkinsville
I am crazy for this product and to top it off it smells like coconuts. Very hydrating for the skin. I use it without makeup, before makeup, sometimes during if my makeup feels a bit powdery. Also use it during the day of my makeup feels dry.
Love it !!! I’ve gone through several bottles of this product
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This product was really nice and good while I had it, but I have to say it wasn’t something that like I absolutely felt I NEEDED once I finished my bottle. I didn’t feel that I needed to repurchase it because it was like my all time favorite product. I am perfectly fine using my other regular primers
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I purchased the Urban Decay All Day All Night Travel Duo from Sephora recently, because it was a great deal. I love this quick fix primer. It's my go-to for a nice primer to apply before I start my makeup routine. The spray is a little thick, but I just do 2-3 sprays and take my beauty blender to even it out on my face. It makes my skin feel super moisturizing and it's a great smell (which is always a plus)! I recommend this product, highly, and I especially love my travel kit for on-the-go.
Tricia G.
Nashville
I can’t do my makeup with out this priming spray! It refreshes the skin, and balances skin tone, and it smells amazing. I find that it brightens my skin as well, and I sometimes spray it again after I have removes my makeup for the day as well. Overall, it’s a great rehydrating spray and primer.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This feels nice on the skin and smells lovely, but I didn’t see a huge difference in my skin when using it. It just added a little bit more hydration, but my foundation didn’t look or feel better, or stay longer. I probably wouldn’t buy this again because it’s just something I find unnecessary.
Gaaby T.
Fresno
Now this is a life saver ! I have oily skin and my make up would always slide off . I put this on before and after I put on my makeup s I love the smell . It smells like coconuts z I have the mini bottle and have been using it for about 2 months and still have more then half a bottle left .
Kiana L.
Nashville, TN
I NEVER put my make up without spraying this Quick fix. It hydrated my skin and helps my foundation look smooth and perfect. The price is a bit up there so that’s a con but it works very well. I recommend this to all my clients because of how well it gets me to my flawless look on my skin.
Mayra R.
Woonsocket, RI
I got this as a christmas gift and i love it.  Im still getting into it but it smells great, like coconuts! Leaves your skin feeling nice and fresh.  I recommend using this before using any makeup and before using primer if you need long stay  power. It says you can apply after makeup as well but i found it made my makeup look super oily, which i try to avoid having oily/ combo skin
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?

back