BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This feels nice on the skin and smells lovely, but I didn’t see a huge difference in my skin when using it. It just added a little bit more hydration, but my foundation didn’t look or feel better, or stay longer. I probably wouldn’t buy this again because it’s just something I find unnecessary.
Zahraa K.
valrico
Li got this in a travel size and I instantly became obsessed! Honeslty it’s perfect for daily wear, primer, or even a setting spray but not necessarily to set but to minimize the powder look. It’s amazing and soo refreshing! If you love all things coconuts then you will deff love this ❤️
Adrienne S.
I finally purchased the full-size version of this product after becoming obsessed with the DS! Admittedly, what got me hooked most was the refreshing scent, but the product is great in itself as well! I know most people prefer Urban Decay’s All Nighter Setting Spray but for me this one takes the cake!
krystal h.
I love to use this spray before i start my make up. It always leaves my face moisturized and primed. It also smells amazing, kind of like hangover Rx by too faced. I love it and i will repurchase! It also
Provides a nice tacky base for make up while giving your skin some life.
Megan K.
Edmonton, AB
This really helps my skin while travelling to different climates. It seems to help even it out in dry or humid environments. I use it after skin care but before makeup and my skin looks great all day. It also helps hide lack of sleep and dehydration for too many nights out
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my quick morning primer for those mornings I don’t have a lot of time. It’s refreshing and cool, and seems to work pretty well. I typically combine it with the Urban Decay All Nighter and when I do, I swear my makeup could last for days without reapplying.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in my October Sephora play. It says u can use this to prime your skin before makeup or to refresh your skin throughout the day. This product contains coconut oil. I have thoroughly use this under all my foundations and I have noticed that my skin became a lil bit more oily than usual. i have also used this as a setting spray as well and this is my preferred method of use. This bottle contained about 14 uses.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Absolutely love this Stuff ❤ it smells so amazing! It helps keep your makeup from getting in your pores. It's so easy to Spray! Does not have SPF in it. But that okay. I will buy this again. As it is amazing! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
This product I love for my dry skin, it's super refreshing !! I love to use it before and after makeup I feel that it gives freshness to my makeup and what I like the most is the delicious smell of coconut that it has !! it's a delight to use it
Elly S.
Charlottesvle, VA
This stuff is awesome. My skin is extremely dry, so I use a moisturizer and some eye cream and then spritz this on my face and it keeps my skin from drying out during the day. I really can tell a difference when I use this product. I will definitely be buying more.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?