BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This spray smells so good and feels so refreshing when you spritz some on. I would use this before make up application and also afterwards if I need a refresh later throughout the day! Feels divine on the skin and I have sensitive skin but it has been a dream
Gabriela G.
Chicago , IL
tenia un poco de miedo tratarlo ya que mi piel es super seca y desde la primera vez que lo utilize me dejo la piel tan hidratada a diario lo aplico por las mañanas la hidratacion me dura todo el dia me tiene encantada yo lo compre en la pagina de urban decay
kamilla a.
San Diego
Love this facial spray! It feels very light and refreshing on your skin. It's a bit pricey, but Ulta does offer a travel pack with this and the all nighter setting spray for less than $20 I believe. If you haven't tried this out yet, definitely give it a go.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I don't have too much experience with setting sprays so I have not much to compare it with. It does seem to keep my makeup in place. My eyeshadow and my foundation doesn't run even when I sweat. I would like to try other setting sprays to see how they differ.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I was skeptical at first when I tried this but oh my gosh it works so great even though I have oily skin it works perfectly and I mean I use the lotion as well so maybe that didn't help me I get that much but I would totally buy this again it's a great one
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
I love this fix spray. I had bought it a month ago and it smells great! It brings a dewy natural finish while mattifying my makeup. It does help hide pores and is extremely long lasting. I really love this and would buy this again any day! Would recommend
Sonia O.
Philadelphia , PA
Is this love at first sight or what?!Because my skin is dry I like using a spray on primers so my skin can look semi moist when I apply my makeup..I like trying to look as flawless as I can..IT IS NOT AN EASY JOB!..I would buy it in bulks if I could over and over again!
Sara B.
Lexington
This product is very refreshing when applied to the face. It is great for any type of skin and leaves you feeling moisturized but also covered. The pros of this product are its mattering effects on the face and the all day coverage you get from this.
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
This is amazing! I love the fine mist it hydrates and soaks into your skin very face! It's very moisturizing and helps my face look plump and after applying foundation it keeps it from getting stuck on dry spots and making my face look dry! It's awesome!
Laura H.
Oxford, NJ
This spray is so refreshing and moisturizing. The smell of coconut water takes me back to when i was a kid and ran around with coconut oil on. So easy to apply with a couple quick spritz. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?