BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Kasey B.
Chicago
The scent of this spray is AMAZING! Of course the bright green packaging is super cute too, but more importantly this product is wonderful. It has coconut water in it so it’s super hydrating and leaves you feeling fresh! The travel size (.50 fl oz) is perfect for vacation and can be bought at Sephora!
Cheyenne D.
Byron, IL
I love using primer before applying any makeup, especially urban decay! It doesn’t leave your face feeling sticky or wet! I would highly suggest anyone wanting to keep your makeup lasting all day, to get this product! It was definitely worth the price and I’ll keep buying this years to come!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Ladies I will continually say this: UD products are the best products! I love this brand and this product included. This works well for sensitive skin and always brings out the best of different facial features.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
First off, it smells delicious. If I could compare this to any product it would be the fix plus by mac. I use mine for a primer, setting spray, too make my eyeshadow bolder and I even spray my beauty blender with it. If I'm not wearing makeup I just use it as a toner or to freshen up my tired face.
Giavonna F.
I am obsessed with this product. I wouldn't say that it's the best at priming the skin or increasing the longevity of my makeup, BUT it's the best refresher and melts all of your powdery products together and makes your skin look like skin again. And I love the coconut scent - very summery!
Tricia G.
Nashville
I can’t do my makeup with out this priming spray! It refreshes the skin, and balances skin tone, and it smells amazing. I find that it brightens my skin as well, and I sometimes spray it again after I have removes my makeup for the day as well. Overall, it’s a great rehydrating spray and primer.
Jessica B.
Monticello, NY
I really love this priming quick fix! My makeup holds up throughout the day very well. The only downside is I felt my face was slightly tacky as opposed to the silky feeling other primers give off. I even use this as a setting spray sometimes!
Denis S.
I really love it for the reason that it is in spray is enough because I do not have to wait long for my face to dry and besides that I need only a little and since the skin is ready for the makeup has a pleasant aroma and minimizes the pores undoubtedly...
Gaaby T.
Fresno
Now this is a life saver ! I have oily skin and my make up would always slide off . I put this on before and after I put on my makeup s I love the smell . It smells like coconuts z I have the mini bottle and have been using it for about 2 months and still have more then half a bottle left .
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
I finally found a facial spray that I really like! I have dry skin so I made sure to look for a hydrating spray to help with that. I like the subtle scent and my skin instantly feels hydrated. I typically only use this before applying my makeup but I have also used it on no-makeup days where my face just feels super dry. My face doesn't feel sticky or have that weird friction that some sprays give. I didn't see much difference in the look of my skin yet but that may change after a month's use.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?