BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gabby D.
This product is really amazing. I like how it primes my face. The best part is the smell of coconuts that it has! The only problem is that I have large pores so I have to go in with another primer. Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
I was really shocked that I liked this product. I bought it in a double pack with the setting spray. I didn't think it was going to make a difference in my overall look. However, it made everything so much better and smoother. I would definitely buy this again.
Sydney C.
Omaha, NE
I love this product. It's super easy and doesn't take much time. That's always why I would never use primer, because it added extra time to my morning routine. But this makes it quick and easy to get a more flawless finish and helps my makeup last a whole lot longer.
Evian R.
Indianapolis, IN
Super hydrating. Great for parched skin prior to makeup application. I would still recommend a moisturizer prior to it. Gives a great base for makeup to stick to. I definitely plan on purchasing this again specifically for my dry brides do not recommend for oily skin.
Samantha G.
I love how this primer feels, especially knowing it is infused with coconut water. Previously, I had used a gel primer from smash box but was not crazy about it. This feels so refreshing and definitely makes my skin feel smoother before applying the rest of my makeup.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I use this as my very first step in my makeup process and the scent is not overwhelming but fresh. You can definitely feel a layer of it on your face once if dries which isn't a bad thing. I really have seen a difference with moisture on my skin but I still use an oil and primer over this. Makes my foundation look great!
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
I got this on Sephora travel size to try out. It’s literally a quick spray and it gets tacky so the foundation can stay. It gives me a matte finish. It works amazing for my oily skin as well. I would by this again it works amazing for my skin complexion and I was very impressed!
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I received this spray in a 250 point reward from Sephora because I had always wanted to try it. I didn't really find anything special about it. I feel like my skin looks the same as it did before I used it and I think I will just stick to another primer instead.
BEE R.
Conroe, TX
I LIKE THE URBAN DECAY QUICK FIX BUT I REALLY HAVE TO USE MORE PRODUCTS WITH IT SINCE I HAVE DRY SKIN. THE FINISH LOOKS NATURAL WHEN DRY. THE PORES YOU CAN NOTICE A DIFFERENCE AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS OF USING IT . I DO LIKE THAT IT IS LONG LASTING . I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO PEOPLE WITH NORMAL TO OILY SKIN .
Staci D.
Orlando , FL
After I moisture my face, I use this to prep my skin before applying another primer and then foundation. I have dry skin and find that this spray really helps to hydrate. The product comes out as a fine mist and is pleasant to use.  Definitely worth the price!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?