BY URBAN DECAY #47 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Taylor L.
Mount Airy, MD
This primer is my all time favorite. I got several bottles in my Ispy and Sephora Play subscriptions and I when I run out, I’m absolutely going to buy more. It’s incredibly hydrating and makes your skin feel SO fresh. I would absolutely recommend this product. It’s well worth the money!! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged Complexion Prep Priming SprayUrban Decay
Bryanna S.
Doniphan, MO
I have started my makeup routine with priming spray for a couple of weeks now and I love it! I work long 12 hour shifts at a hospital, and I've noticed my makeup staying on much longer that it did before using this product! It smells really good too, like a hint of coconut and freshness. My skin tends to be on the oily side and this priming spray has not made that any worse.
alyssa b.
in my opinion this is one of the best sprays i have used. it smells soooo good and leaves your skin feeling so soft.i bought the travel size bottle and used it up in a week because i was addicted to spraying it lol. i dont think i would recommend for oily skin because my face gets fairly dry and since ive been using it, its become a tad bit oily. manageable though! overall, love love love and will def keep buying this
Gillian D.
Portland, OR
I have extremely oily skin and large pores and have tried what felt like every primer under the sun including weird stuff like milk of magnesia... This is the absolute best primer I have tried. It smells fresh and feels soothing. I feel my pores look filled. Combined especially with the setting spray my makeup lasts all day including my brows. It's hydrating as well.
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely love this spray on primer. It's so much easier then a hands on applying primer. I just spray it on my clean face and automatically notice a difference of smaller pores and a fresher face. I would strongly recommend this product! Not to mention it smells amazing! I started out with the sampler size from Sephora, but I plan to get the full-size next time.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I was hoping that this mist was going to be really good! But for me it wasn't. I don't mind the smell of it too much it's kinda like a fake coconut smell. But something I didn't like was the sprayer was too fine of a mist. And I feel like you had to use more than a few pumps to be hydrated. But then I also feel that the spray became sticky or tacky. I wouldn't buy it again
Kayla C.
I always apply this product before putting on primer or makeup. It's best to let it dry before applying primers so that it doesn't cause separation with silicone-based primers. It seems to do wonders for controlling redness and making my face feel fresh and ready for makeup.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
I love this stuff! As a primer, it's so awesome; it leaves your skin feeling hydrating and perfectly prepped for makeup. I also use this after I apply my skincare at night, for an added boost of hydration. Even on days where I'm not wearing makeup, I will spray this on my face for a hydrated feel and it also gives my skin a slight healthy glow.
Beth M.
Pittsburgh
At first I wasn't too sure about using a water based primer for my face since I do have issues with oil sometimes.  Using this on top of a few others primer products have been great!  I finally feel like I have the oil on my face under control.  I would definitely recommend this product to others and will be buying it again.
Aaron A.
Paragould, AR
I absolutely love this product, gives my skin the hydration it needs without adding any excess oil, or making my skin feel oily. It quickly absorbs into the skin. I would definitely recommend this product. It smells like coconuts and is so very refreshing! Two thumbs up! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

back