BY URBAN DECAY #47 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Has anyone used this spray after makeup?2 Answers
  • I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Ashlyn A.
I LOVE the way this product smells and feels on my face. I love to spritz it before moisturizer in the mornings and before bed. It smells like a little mist of vacation on my face and preps my skin quite nice for make up. I don't have a major problem with large pores, and I've also not noticed a significant difference in their size since using this product, though that is a claim made with the mist. I feel like it calms and cools my skin after any harsh cleansing or exfoliating, and despite the slightly high price point, I will most likely repurchase.
Chelsey D.
This product is just great to rehydrate your skin, it is also good to set your skin or use it before you put on your make up. Or to re-vamp your make up after a long day. While this does not provide extreme hydration it will give you a quick pick me up. I do recommend it for dry skin. Or someone who just needs a quick boost to the skin without making it look so dull like some sprays do.
Abria L.
Gretna, VA
This primer is the best primer I have gotten my hands on so far it will leave a matte but yet a natural finish once you’re done with your makeup, I also use this as a setting spray and I must say it is the best, it will keep your face very refreshing and your makeup will not budge at all, I recommend you all to go get this, I bout the 1 oz at Sephora because I wanted to try it out first and it was $15 I will be getting the full size very soon !!
Victoria C.
Holy grail! It preps my skin so well and it makes my makeup glide on soo smoothly. It hydrates without feeling oily and minimizes my pores, creating a perfect canvas for my foundation. I also use it to seal my makeup in place and it leaves a beautiful glowy finish! Definitely recommend this (: I always carry my travel size with me when I'm on the go! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This stuff is to die for! I will not leave my apartment without putting this on before leaving. Even if I am on my way to a busy day without a lot of makeup on, I will always spray this on to ensure that my makeup application will continue to be good for the rest of the day. It is my safety net and you can tell even after the first use.
Elizabeth L.
La Puente , CA
I bought this during the spring while stressing over finals. My skin was dry and stretched and I wasn't drinking water. I went to Ulta hoping to find some relief and found this. Honestly, I didn't return it because I was being a brat and liked the way it smelled but I am not going to be buying this again. I've since then sucked it up and started drinking ALOT more water. That helped more than this product.
Sara P.
I have extremely dry skin and whenever i spray this onto my face before applying my makeup it feels so hydrating and fresh. This works very good, it keeps my make up lasting all day. I would definitely buy this product again and again because it's become a crucial step in my makeup routine.
Jackie M.
Indiana, PA
This product was just ok for me. In fact, I almost never use this because it just doesn't seem to do anything wonderful for my skin. I thought it was supposed to be a hydrating type of mist but there is not really anything hydrating about this so it's useless to my super dry skin. It might be of interest to others though, in that it does seem to make my skin a bit tacky, which some people appreciate. I won't purchase again...
Olivia R.
New Albany, IN
Grabbed this on the sucker sample size rack at sephora while waiting in line, lol. But let me tell you no regrets! Has a nice matte finish and into the pores rather quickly. Makes you feel super refreshed and clean. Took this camping/out on the lake and it quickly became a must for future times outdoors! Quick little cool off and refresh and it SMELLS AMAZING. loved it. Will buy more asap full size
Uilani G.
Humble, TX
First of all, the bright in your face neon green is just gorgeous!!! I love how the black just gives it that pop 👍🏽😊. I out this in everyday around my whole face. It's nice and thin and it doesn't leave that nasty mask feeling. It keeps my make up in all nice with no shine or cracks. I recommend this to any and everyone!!!👏🏽🎉
Yulissa R.
how do you use this is it good
Verenize S.
Columbus, OH
I've been looking for a face primer for a while now and I saw they urban decay has recently released this primer! I wanted to know how well this stuff works?
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays? Is there an actual difference when using this?
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
What's the difference between this and the UD all nighter setting spray?
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
How does this compare to the B6 spray?

back