BY URBAN DECAY #49 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
I finally found a facial spray that I really like! I have dry skin so I made sure to look for a hydrating spray to help with that. I like the subtle scent and my skin instantly feels hydrated. I typically only use this before applying my makeup but I have also used it on no-makeup days where my face just feels super dry. My face doesn't feel sticky or have that weird friction that some sprays give. I didn't see much difference in the look of my skin yet but that may change after a month's use.
Jessica B.
Monticello, NY
I really love this priming quick fix! My makeup holds up throughout the day very well. The only downside is I felt my face was slightly tacky as opposed to the silky feeling other primers give off. I even use this as a setting spray sometimes!
Julissa L.
I love this Primer, Most people usually forget to prime their face before applying makeup but in my opinion this has helped me stay pores free so I never forget it gives off great sun protection as well. I buy this everytime I run out, I recommend you go to a local beauty store and ask for it they'll tell you how wonderful it is.
Katrina E.
Plainfield, NJ
I recently bought this product and have been obsessed with it. It not only keeps my makeup in tact all day but it also helps keep my skin feel hydrated. I do have oily skin and I noticed my makeup stays more matte. It is definitely worth it in my opinion and would highly recommend it.
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
I love this product because I have super dry skin and it doesn't irritate my eczema. I feel like it could work for every skin type. My skin naturally looks better when I spray it on. I would 100% buy it again because it's really hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me break out.
Danielle M.
Anaheim, CA
First, this is just overpriced water in a spray water. I have used other prep sprays from Urban Decay so I was excited to try this out. I was disappointment when I first tried this. I've tried to use it as a mid day fresh up or whatever still nothing. Use Urban Decay prime spray.
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
This product smells so good, but honestly I just don’t believe it is a product I absolutely need. I have combination skin and I felt that it left my skin a little greasy and sticky feeling. I probably will not be repurchasing, nice product but i just don’t think it does anything for me.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
i love this setting spray! it's super hydrating for dry skin yet stills sets your makeup. it helps keep everything in place yet keeping you hydrated and beautiful. would rex come to to those with dry skin!
Karina M.
Rogers
This prep priming spray is awesome I have been using it since it launched in my local cosmetic store. It really does hydrate your skin for me before I used this my skin was different I used to get cakes which I hated but for some reason when I started using this it really did leave my skin healthy and beautiful you should all buy one
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
I've been using this product for a few months now, and it is hands-down my favorite new product! My favorite way to use it is when my makeup starts becoming uneven/dry/oily throughout the day; i just mist my face and then lightly dab my face with a soft powder brush to even everything out--my face instantly looks just as good as it did when i applied it! Love this!!!
Janie A.
How well does this product work?
yulissa R.
how do you use this is it good
Connie L.
I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged Complexion Prep Priming Spray and the B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray. Which one is better? Which one would you recommend between the two?
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
What's the difference between this and the UD all nighter setting spray?
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays? Is there an actual difference when using this?