BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Has anyone used this spray after makeup?2 Answers
  • I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Kerrie R.
I swear by this stuff! First of all I love the smell. I have dry skin and it works great for me! Makes my skin tacky yet helps hydrate so my foundation just clings to it. Yes it helps my makeup last longer my skin looks amazing when I use this and it works great as just a facial spray throughout the day too! I definitely recommend this!
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I will buy this again! I have combo skin and big pores in my T zone. This primer feels amazing, doesn't give my skin a bad texture and I swear my makeup stays on longer! It smells like coconut so if you can't stand that, it may be a turnoff but I love it!
Caer I.
I love this spray. I have very dry skin and i use this even when i am not wearing makeup. It makes my skin hydrated all day long. If applying makeup after it makes the application of foundation apply smoothly. The only thing i do not like is the smell but it does not linger nor overpowering. I would recommend this product and repurchase.
Cori R.
Eau Claire
I love the smell and the glow it gives my skin. I often used this in non makeup days. This was great to use after traveling in a dry air plane for 5 hours. I didn’t notice much change to my makeup application but my skin definitely felt hydrated. Packaging is nice and bright, it’s a bit more pricey but definitely would purchase again.
Danielle M.
This stuff is so good! I use it before my makeup and it's so refreshing and hydrating to my combination skin. I tend to be really dry in some areas so that's why I always like hydrating primers and this one is definitely one of my favorites! This along with their all nighter setting spray are crucial for my makeup routine.
Jess J.
Upon receiving a sephora gift card for Christmas I saved it until a trip to visit my mom in Florida was scheduled. @ the sephora I chose I was lucky enough to enjoy a "makeover" by a UD makeup artist who ended up recommending this product to my mom! She loves it. Uses it to prime, set and as a pick me up on non-makeup days!
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
Omg I love this stuff so much. I put it in the fridge before spraying it on my skin, and it's so refreshing. The smell is light and coconutty, but not overwhelmingly so. I usually press it into my skin with a beauty blender and I find my foundation blends smoothly and it leaves it looking like skin, not makeup. Love it!
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
I didn't think I would like this product because I have oily skin and don't need much hydration. However, this stuff gives my skin the right amount of moisture. I don't think it does much for priming though. I don't see any difference in my foundation application. I'm also not a fan of the scent, kind of a weird coconut-y scent.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This priming spray is excellent! I love how bright and exciting the packaging is, for some strange reason, it really brightens my mood. It does a really great job at priming my skin to create a good base for my makeup and it works great as a setting spray too! It helps keep my makeup in place and my oils at bay!
Margie L.
Hilmar , CA
LOVE this spray! I spray it on before applying my makeup and it makes my skin feel so hydrated and it smells like coconut water. I have combination skin, so i mostly use it in the winter when my skin tends to get dryer.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
What are the ingredients in the spray?
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So What is the difference between all of them, and what should I aim fore?
Stevie R.
Joplin
Favorite primer? Mine as of now is Urban Decay quick fix spray. Smells like coconut! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Michaela M.
Monroe, LA
I have been curious about this product since it was announced. Has anyone tried it? How does it help the application process? Do you feel that it's worth it?
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Is this best in combination with their primer or can it be used solo?

Sephora