BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Celeste R.
Smells like coconut so its prefect to use during summer. My have a bit of dry areas on my face so I always use this. It does gave a lightweight feel and doesn't leave your face feeling oily or anything. beachbashcontest
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
This setting spray is awesome. It does everything a setting spray should. My makeup lasts all day long. It even has some spf to protect you from those harmful rays. It is easy to apply and dries fairly quickly. I use this product almost everyday and my make-up lasts ALL DAY LONG
Elli C.
Mountain Lks, NJ
The scent of this spray is extremely refreshing (very tropical with coconut), and is an amazing primer for my foundation. I have found that this primer spray has been a good base for the particular dry patches on my skin, and helps from my foundation clinging to those dry patches.
Eliza L.
I got this in a two pack with the all nighter setting spray for $20 I believe. I've been using this to prime my face and to spray on my brushes with my shimmer shadows. I have been really enjoying this! The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. I wish it had a decent smell.
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I use this in combination with the make up deslixk setting spray. This helps to keep oil production to a minimum. My makeup stays on all night even when sweating during a night out or when out in the heat of the day. Keeps me feeling fresh and I don't have to worry about makeup
Alice T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I recently discovered this facial mist and I love it! I'm really surprised not hearing it mentioned by more people. It smells like coconut and it's super hydrating. I spray it before and after my makeup. Has a little longevity for foundation but more of a hydrating product
tara c.
Hands down the best facial spray ive ever used. Its perfect for making your skin more hydrated. The perfect prepping spray to give you a more glowing complexion. It doesn't really hide the pores but I would recommend it to anyone with super dry skin and needs a little boost!
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is AMAZING I just wish that it wasn't so expensive. It smells amazing like coconut and your skin feels so refreshed after. Some face sprays can just make your face feel wet but not actually hydrated but this one is so so hydrating! And I love the new packaging!
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
I love this as a before and during primer. Belle Jorden recommends this when applying makeup and I agree. It does have a bit of an oily feel so be careful spraying too close or too much. The price is high, but urban decay is one of the best with primers and setting sprays.
Marilu A.
San Bernardino, CA
I really love this product because it stops me from sweating a lot . Well compared to when o don't use it , the sweat is minimal and it is a combination spray so I guess oily and dry skin people can use it. It's guaranteed your make up would stay set throughout the day.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?