BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
I bought the travel size since the regular size so pricey. I was hoping this would give my makeup a nice dewy finish since I can't use any " Illuminating" foundations since I have oily skin. Instead, it made my T-Zone very oily throughout the day and after applying it, my foundation and powder began to separate and pill (bunch up) on my skin. My makeup looked like it just slid off my face by the middle of the day. Not a fan....
Cheneza I.
The Urban decay hydrating Compex primer is great for oil or normal skin and you could even use it on some dry skin once your skin is a too sensitive..
I have sensitive skin and oily skin and it works great for me.It helps me to apply my foundation smooth and you can put it on after your foundation..
if you're running about town and you don't feel like putting on make up and you just want that illuminating glow you can just take this spray of this and you'll be great
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
I picked this up in line for checkout at Sephora. I'm a sucker for travel size items because I absolutely love testing new products. I'm a fan of the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray, so I thought wow cool this is kind of like that but a primer. It was just okay. Like there are better primers out there, it really didn't do much though I don't know what it claims it's exactly supposed to do anyway. I probably will not repurchase this, because there are primers out there I prefer over this but I will use up the rest of the product.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
Good for the oily parts of my skin, not so great for the drier parts. I think if you have oily skin, this would be a great buy! But as someone who has combination skin that tends to lean towards the drier side, not for me. I've passed this along to my sister, who absolutely loves it! I actually kind of liked the coconut smell, however my sister wasn't a big fan.
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
I was sent a free sample of this and have been using it the past two weeks. I am obsessed, just ordered the full size! I am NOT a morning person at all and this spray is SO REFRESHING. I have polar opposite type skin- super oily in spots and flaking in others, misting this all over gives me the perfect balance, it's like magic. It has kind of a coconut scent. I'm not a fan of coconut, but this is intoxicating. If you have a problem with patchy/stickiness from sprays- try spraying further away and not so much ;)
Ashlyn A.
I LOVE the way this product smells and feels on my face. I love to spritz it before moisturizer in the mornings and before bed. It smells like a little mist of vacation on my face and preps my skin quite nice for make up. I don't have a major problem with large pores, and I've also not noticed a significant difference in their size since using this product, though that is a claim made with the mist. I feel like it calms and cools my skin after any harsh cleansing or exfoliating, and despite the slightly high price point, I will most likely repurchase.
Chelsey D.
This product is just great to rehydrate your skin, it is also good to set your skin or use it before you put on your make up. Or to re-vamp your make up after a long day. While this does not provide extreme hydration it will give you a quick pick me up. I do recommend it for dry skin. Or someone who just needs a quick boost to the skin without making it look so dull like some sprays do.
Abria L.
Gretna, VA
This primer is the best primer I have gotten my hands on so far it will leave a matte but yet a natural finish once you’re done with your makeup, I also use this as a setting spray and I must say it is the best, it will keep your face very refreshing and your makeup will not budge at all, I recommend you all to go get this, I bout the 1 oz at Sephora because I wanted to try it out first and it was $15 I will be getting the full size very soon !!
Victoria C.
Holy grail! It preps my skin so well and it makes my makeup glide on soo smoothly. It hydrates without feeling oily and minimizes my pores, creating a perfect canvas for my foundation. I also use it to seal my makeup in place and it leaves a beautiful glowy finish! Definitely recommend this (: I always carry my travel size with me when I'm on the go! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This stuff is to die for! I will not leave my apartment without putting this on before leaving. Even if I am on my way to a busy day without a lot of makeup on, I will always spray this on to ensure that my makeup application will continue to be good for the rest of the day. It is my safety net and you can tell even after the first use.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?

back