BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa V.
This priming spray is my #1 choice to spray before any makeup routine for any event. Since it is a hydrating primer spray it will give you a luminous, beautiful start for you makeup. It leaves your skin looking beautiful after you've applied your makeup.
Kelsey L.
Kennett, MO
During summer I like to either wear minimum makeup or no makeup at all. Being oily you still want to keep your skin hydrated as much as you can. This product is so good to use during the summer when you're hanging out at the beach or before you just start your day! I literally use this product everyday and would recommend it to anyone- dry or oily skin!
Taryn M.
I loved this product! I did not use this as a primer though. I would use this after my moisturizer and before my actual primer for that added moisture. It gives my skin that extra boost so the makeup has a hydrated base to work with. I'd also use this before putting on face masks or to set my makeup after powdering while out and about. It has a nice beachy scent and fine mist. I will continue to purchase this product.
Charlotte P.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great primer I am always impressed with urban decay's quality. I have combo skin verging on dry so this works great for me. Pro doesn't cause breakouts due to high quality. Con expensive I do not believe there is any sun protection. I would recommend.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
This prime setting spray is amazing it just makes your skin looks so good it is it's not as affordable but it's worth it I give you going to spend your money you should buy this it's an awesome product you will love it so much and your skin will just look fabulous it's a long lasting and just looks amazing
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
First off, it smells delicious. If I could compare this to any product it would be the fix plus by mac. I use mine for a primer, setting spray, too make my eyeshadow bolder and I even spray my beauty blender with it. If I'm not wearing makeup I just use it as a toner or to freshen up my tired face.
Giavonna F.
Danville, PA
I am obsessed with this product. I wouldn't say that it's the best at priming the skin or increasing the longevity of my makeup, BUT it's the best refresher and melts all of your powdery products together and makes your skin look like skin again. And I love the coconut scent - very summery!
Tai Li B.
There is no other prep primer that I will ever use again. This beautiful scented spray preps your face for an amazing lock for your foundation and make-up needs, it is not sticky like so many primers are, and you can even use it after and throughout the day for a subtle dewy glow. It's the best!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Ladies I will continually say this: UD products are the best products! I love this brand and this product included. This works well for sensitive skin and always brings out the best of different facial features.
Denis S.
I really love it for the reason that it is in spray is enough because I do not have to wait long for my face to dry and besides that I need only a little and since the skin is ready for the makeup has a pleasant aroma and minimizes the pores undoubtedly...
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?