BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Abria L.
Gretna, VA
This primer is the best primer I have gotten my hands on so far it will leave a matte but yet a natural finish once you’re done with your makeup, I also use this as a setting spray and I must say it is the best, it will keep your face very refreshing and your makeup will not budge at all, I recommend you all to go get this, I bout the 1 oz at Sephora because I wanted to try it out first and it was $15 I will be getting the full size very soon !!
Victoria C.
Holy grail! It preps my skin so well and it makes my makeup glide on soo smoothly. It hydrates without feeling oily and minimizes my pores, creating a perfect canvas for my foundation. I also use it to seal my makeup in place and it leaves a beautiful glowy finish! Definitely recommend this (: I always carry my travel size with me when I'm on the go! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This stuff is to die for! I will not leave my apartment without putting this on before leaving. Even if I am on my way to a busy day without a lot of makeup on, I will always spray this on to ensure that my makeup application will continue to be good for the rest of the day. It is my safety net and you can tell even after the first use.
Elizabeth L.
La Puente , CA
I bought this during the spring while stressing over finals. My skin was dry and stretched and I wasn't drinking water. I went to Ulta hoping to find some relief and found this. Honestly, I didn't return it because I was being a brat and liked the way it smelled but I am not going to be buying this again. I've since then sucked it up and started drinking ALOT more water. That helped more than this product.
Sara P.
I have extremely dry skin and whenever i spray this onto my face before applying my makeup it feels so hydrating and fresh. This works very good, it keeps my make up lasting all day. I would definitely buy this product again and again because it's become a crucial step in my makeup routine.
Jackie M.
Indiana, PA
This product was just ok for me. In fact, I almost never use this because it just doesn't seem to do anything wonderful for my skin. I thought it was supposed to be a hydrating type of mist but there is not really anything hydrating about this so it's useless to my super dry skin. It might be of interest to others though, in that it does seem to make my skin a bit tacky, which some people appreciate. I won't purchase again...
Devin B.
Tulsa
I love this for winter when my skin can be a little bit parched or after a day in the sun when my skin could use some extra tlc. I have combination skin and this doesn’t make me oily but I can see that being the case if you do have oily skin. I also love the smell! I hate some sprays that I’ve tried as they come out very heavy by this has a very fine mist that feels amazing. I’d definitely recommend it.
Olivia R.
New Albany, IN
Grabbed this on the sucker sample size rack at sephora while waiting in line, lol. But let me tell you no regrets! Has a nice matte finish and into the pores rather quickly. Makes you feel super refreshed and clean. Took this camping/out on the lake and it quickly became a must for future times outdoors! Quick little cool off and refresh and it SMELLS AMAZING. loved it. Will buy more asap full size
Uilani G.
Humble, TX
First of all, the bright in your face neon green is just gorgeous!!! I love how the black just gives it that pop 👍🏽😊. I out this in everyday around my whole face. It's nice and thin and it doesn't leave that nasty mask feeling. It keeps my make up in all nice with no shine or cracks. I recommend this to any and everyone!!!👏🏽🎉
Jennifer W.
Buffalo, Ny
I tried it and I fell in love with it !! I never cared for prime spray until I found this beauty !!! It really works and it doesn't leave any residue whatsoever! Iv tried a few and wasn't really going to go back on using a spray untill I seen this product ! It's AMAZING !!!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora