BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jess J.
Upon receiving a sephora gift card for Christmas I saved it until a trip to visit my mom in Florida was scheduled. @ the sephora I chose I was lucky enough to enjoy a "makeover" by a UD makeup artist who ended up recommending this product to my mom! She loves it. Uses it to prime, set and as a pick me up on non-makeup days!
Christie F.
Longmont, CO
Omg I love this stuff so much. I put it in the fridge before spraying it on my skin, and it's so refreshing. The smell is light and coconutty, but not overwhelmingly so. I usually press it into my skin with a beauty blender and I find my foundation blends smoothly and it leaves it looking like skin, not makeup. Love it!
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
I didn't think I would like this product because I have oily skin and don't need much hydration. However, this stuff gives my skin the right amount of moisture. I don't think it does much for priming though. I don't see any difference in my foundation application. I'm also not a fan of the scent, kind of a weird coconut-y scent.
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
This priming spray is perfect for use before makeup application to hydrate the skin. It is good for dry to normal skin. It is easy to apply, the pump sprays very nicely. This makes my skin feel refreshed and ready for a face of makeup. When I use to priming spray it helps my makeup to blend seamlessly on my face.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This priming spray is excellent! I love how bright and exciting the packaging is, for some strange reason, it really brightens my mood. It does a really great job at priming my skin to create a good base for my makeup and it works great as a setting spray too! It helps keep my makeup in place and my oils at bay!
gina d.
Urban Decay Quick Fix
I use this in my first step of applying my makeup and last step after removing my makeup. It smells so good and just takes a few sprays to your skin. It refreshes and hydrates your skin. It does have sunscreen which is a plus!!!! Keeps my skin looking young!!!!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
This is so great for the quick makeup being a spray it takes maybe three sprays and you are primed. It also has a good  nozzle it doesn't leave big spits of primer instead it is a fine mist and helps your makeup to apply better as well as last longer and I use it after I'm done to to set my makeup
Margie L.
LOVE this spray! I spray it on before applying my makeup and it makes my skin feel so hydrated and it smells like coconut water. I have combination skin, so i mostly use it in the winter when my skin tends to get dryer.
Alyssa V.
This priming spray is my #1 choice to spray before any makeup routine for any event. Since it is a hydrating primer spray it will give you a luminous, beautiful start for you makeup. It leaves your skin looking beautiful after you've applied your makeup.
Marykate M.
Roseville, NSW
So I love this priming spray! I have combination skin so I have to worry about products that clog my pores and overly drying products as well. I find this spray leaves a nice moisture barrier before putting on my real primer. Added bonus.... this product smells amazing and the mist is fine so no big drops!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?