BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Mady A.
Seattle
Discovered this by chance at Sephora. LOVE the smell and feel of it. I always use it before I apply makeup and even on no makeup days I will use after cleansing my face. Definitely recommend.
Owen J.
Weird to get used to but it’s kind of refreshing which is nice for a slow morning.

Feels nice, and works well, but not my absolute favorite. Definitely worth a try through.
Hannah L.
Morgantown, WV
Love this product! It keeps my makeup lasting much longer than when I️ go without it! I’ll use it on days when I️ have to work after school and my makeup still looks fresh when I️ head into work!
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC
It is very very nice! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and ready for the day. On hot days outside, I’ll stick this in my bag and use it throughout the day and it rejuvenates me!
Desiree S.
Frederick
This is okay. I'm not sure it makes a lot of difference in how my makeup applies or wears but it's kind of refreshing. I don't think I'll repurchase when my bottle runs out though. It really doesn't seem to do very much.
Arden S.
Something about a mist that makes my skin feel so refreshed and recharged. This feels wonderful on the skin and is a great base for beginning makeup. Urban decay kills it when it comes to prepping and finishing sprays.
emina f.
Caledonia, MI
If you have dry skin or want a dewy glowy finish get this!! It is infused with coconut water so it keeps your skin so hydrated and my foundation NEVER clings on dry patches I really recommend this to every time!
Cailey C.
Fayetteville, TN
The smell isn’t my favorite; however I love the way that this spray starts my makeup routine. I also use a couple spritz after I finish my makeup and it works well to set your makeup.
Alicia L.
lake mathews
Perfect primer. I use it under foundation and even in bare skin days to refresh. Makeup sticks and it leaves your skin feeling silky. A definite must in my makeup bag.
G B.
I believe that this product is magic. I suffer from very oily skin and this product really helps to control it. I use several primers and sprays but this is a staple in my routine.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora