BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jackie M.
Indiana, PA
This product was just ok for me. In fact, I almost never use this because it just doesn't seem to do anything wonderful for my skin. I thought it was supposed to be a hydrating type of mist but there is not really anything hydrating about this so it's useless to my super dry skin. It might be of interest to others though, in that it does seem to make my skin a bit tacky, which some people appreciate. I won't purchase again...
Uilani G.
Humble, TX
First of all, the bright in your face neon green is just gorgeous!!! I love how the black just gives it that pop 👍🏽😊. I out this in everyday around my whole face. It's nice and thin and it doesn't leave that nasty mask feeling. It keeps my make up in all nice with no shine or cracks. I recommend this to any and everyone!!!👏🏽🎉
Jennifer W.
Buffalo, Ny
I tried it and I fell in love with it !! I never cared for prime spray until I found this beauty !!! It really works and it doesn't leave any residue whatsoever! Iv tried a few and wasn't really going to go back on using a spray untill I seen this product ! It's AMAZING !!!
Taylor L.
Mount Airy, MD
This primer is my all time favorite. I got several bottles in my Ispy and Sephora Play subscriptions and I when I run out, I’m absolutely going to buy more. It’s incredibly hydrating and makes your skin feel SO fresh. I would absolutely recommend this product. It’s well worth the money!! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming SprayUrban Decay
Bryanna S.
Doniphan , MO
I have started my makeup routine with priming spray for a couple of weeks now and I love it! I work long 12 hour shifts at a hospital, and I've noticed my makeup staying on much longer that it did before using this product! It smells really good too, like a hint of coconut and freshness. My skin tends to be on the oily side and this priming spray has not made that any worse.
Gillian D.
Portland, OR
I have extremely oily skin and large pores and have tried what felt like every primer under the sun including weird stuff like milk of magnesia... This is the absolute best primer I have tried. It smells fresh and feels soothing. I feel my pores look filled. Combined especially with the setting spray my makeup lasts all day including my brows. It's hydrating as well.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
I really like this product. It visibly minimized my pores and helped give my skin a pretty youthful glow (which I probably don't need since I already look like a kid) I would not call this a primer and would recommend that you use one afterwards. I didn't give 5 stars because of the smell... though I will continue to use the product the scent is quite strong, so use sparingly.
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely love this spray on primer. It's so much easier then a hands on applying primer. I just spray it on my clean face and automatically notice a difference of smaller pores and a fresher face. I would strongly recommend this product! Not to mention it smells amazing! I started out with the sampler size from Sephora, but I plan to get the full-size next time.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I was hoping that this mist was going to be really good! But for me it wasn't. I don't mind the smell of it too much it's kinda like a fake coconut smell. But something I didn't like was the sprayer was too fine of a mist. And I feel like you had to use more than a few pumps to be hydrated. But then I also feel that the spray became sticky or tacky. I wouldn't buy it again
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
I got a small size of this before committing to it. I'm in love. It smells sooo good. I have combo skin that's prone to breakouts. Most primers break me out and this has yet to give my skin any problems. My makeup sets on top of it really nicely. I rotate between a more full coverage BB cream and a very full coverage foundation it works well with both.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?