BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
Urban Decay has the best prep priming and finishing sprays that I know of. I live in a very humid area and my makeup stays thanks to their products. It is a little on the pricey side of makeup. But makeup gets expensive the better quality it is. If it is MUA (Makeup Artist) used it js going to be expensive. UD is used by some of the best in the MUA industry.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
I love this prep spray. It smells amazing (coconuts!) and leaves my skin feeling lightly moisturized before I apply makeup. It's not heavy and doesn't leave my makeup streaky, and takes just a couple seconds to dry. I follow up with Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot primer. I have very oily skin and I feel like having a good balance of moisture and oil-fighting products is important to keeping my skin clear, and this definitely helps. Bought a travel size from Sephora and will definitely be going back for the full size!
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
This spray is so perfect for a midday touch up if you're feeling cakey or if you just feel like your makeup is looking a little "meh." It's such a nice refresher. If I've worked all day and I don't have time to redo my whole face before going out, a few sprays of this is enough to do the trick. Even if I have time for a few quick touch ups with my powder or bronzer, etc. I like to go in with this first to start with a nice even base and then go in with powder touch ups.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
At first I thought this product was a little "gimmicky" but once I used it a few times I realized that was not the case! I LOVE THIS STUFF! I spray it on after applying my moisturizer, and right before my foundation. It creates the perfect base for my makeup and allows my makeup to apply flawlessly. I definitely recommend this product! Oh.. and I forgot to mention how amazing it smells!!! Keep in the fridge during the summer for a cooling spritz throughout the day!
Ashlyn A.
I LOVE the way this product smells and feels on my face. I love to spritz it before moisturizer in the mornings and before bed. It smells like a little mist of vacation on my face and preps my skin quite nice for make up. I don't have a major problem with large pores, and I've also not noticed a significant difference in their size since using this product, though that is a claim made with the mist. I feel like it calms and cools my skin after any harsh cleansing or exfoliating, and despite the slightly high price point, I will most likely repurchase.
Chelsey D.
This product is just great to rehydrate your skin, it is also good to set your skin or use it before you put on your make up. Or to re-vamp your make up after a long day. While this does not provide extreme hydration it will give you a quick pick me up. I do recommend it for dry skin. Or someone who just needs a quick boost to the skin without making it look so dull like some sprays do.
Abria L.
Gretna, VA
This primer is the best primer I have gotten my hands on so far it will leave a matte but yet a natural finish once you’re done with your makeup, I also use this as a setting spray and I must say it is the best, it will keep your face very refreshing and your makeup will not budge at all, I recommend you all to go get this, I bout the 1 oz at Sephora because I wanted to try it out first and it was $15 I will be getting the full size very soon !!
Victoria C.
Holy grail! It preps my skin so well and it makes my makeup glide on soo smoothly. It hydrates without feeling oily and minimizes my pores, creating a perfect canvas for my foundation. I also use it to seal my makeup in place and it leaves a beautiful glowy finish! Definitely recommend this (: I always carry my travel size with me when I'm on the go! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This stuff is to die for! I will not leave my apartment without putting this on before leaving. Even if I am on my way to a busy day without a lot of makeup on, I will always spray this on to ensure that my makeup application will continue to be good for the rest of the day. It is my safety net and you can tell even after the first use.
alyssa b.
in my opinion this is one of the best sprays i have used. it smells soooo good and leaves your skin feeling so soft.i bought the travel size bottle and used it up in a week because i was addicted to spraying it lol. i dont think i would recommend for oily skin because my face gets fairly dry and since ive been using it, its become a tad bit oily. manageable though! overall, love love love and will def keep buying this
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?