BY URBAN DECAY #49 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I purchased the Urban Decay All Day All Night Travel Duo from Sephora recently, because it was a great deal. I love this quick fix primer. It's my go-to for a nice primer to apply before I start my makeup routine. The spray is a little thick, but I just do 2-3 sprays and take my beauty blender to even it out on my face. It makes my skin feel super moisturizing and it's a great smell (which is always a plus)! I recommend this product, highly, and I especially love my travel kit for on-the-go.
Chelymar M.
Easton , PA
I have combination skin and it’s really difficult to find a good setting spray that works for me.I have tried them all but always stick with the same one only thing that works for me, my Mario Badescu spray.But this is even better! I thought I would give it a shot and I'm so glad I did! It's amazing! My skin doesn't feel as dry, I love the smell, and it's super convenient! Would definatly recommend trying!
Ashley K.
I have been using this product for almost a year now and I have really been enjoying it. I usually use it after a shower as a way to add extra hydration to my skin. I have found that this works really well even with my oily/sensitive skin. The smell is not overpowering which is something that I really appreciate. I will definitely be buying another bottle soon and I highly recommend this product.
Viktorija A.
I bought this because I saw that it was made by skindinavia, and well.. I couldn't pass that up! I saw they had a mini one so I bought that first! I spray it on after my moisturizer and before my primer and I totally see a difference! When I would skip this step I would always notice my makeup didn't look as nice! If you want to try this, get the smaller bottle first and see if you like it!
Amelia H.
I just recently thought I would switch up some of my makeup and I'm very happy I found this product. I bought a sample size of this from Sephora and I am already going to purchase the full sized bottle, I thought I would use this to try and achieve a more hydrating look since I usually only wearing matte makeup, AND I LOVED IT. for my personally I just spray this all over my face then apply my makeup and it looks very good on my skin, But on the other hand someone with large pores would probably need to use a primer and this product to just fill those unwanted pores up. I also like to use this throwout the day sometimes just for a fresh feeling on my face. It smells very much like coconut which is great the smell is very nice compared to other sprays I would recommend !
Kylie A.
Phoenix
I purchased a mini size of this spray that came in a set with the all nighter setting spray. While I liked both of them, I was not wowed by either. I have found better face sprays and setting sprays at more reasonable prices. However, I will say that using this before makeup was nice because it was refreshing and also had a light coconut scent which I enjoyed.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I got this in a two pack with Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (which I loved). I was not a fan. I didn't feel like it moisturized or primed at all, even after several sprays. It did have a nice smell though.
Quintan J.
Decatur
My skin can get really dry from being outside in the sun. I wear very light makeup when I travel and this is perfect for a midday boost to moisturize your skin. I spritz throughout the day and it really gaveUrban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray my skin a fresh glow! My skin doesn’t feel dry and I love the-coconut smell. The travel size is super convenient! I would definitely recommend trying this product!
Melody B.
Marion
I feel that this is in the same boat at the other urban decay priming sprays. It feels wonderful to give the skin a good amount of moisture to plump this skin but it doesn't hold my foundation in place all day if I use it as a primer. I do like this as a refreshing spray though and I recommend it as that.
Tara💋 M.
Hawkinsville
I am crazy for this product and to top it off it smells like coconuts. Very hydrating for the skin. I use it without makeup, before makeup, sometimes during if my makeup feels a bit powdery. Also use it during the day of my makeup feels dry.
Love it !!! I’ve gone through several bottles of this product
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?