BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Lindsey F.
Mesa, AZ
This spray has changed my everyday makeup routine!! I suffer from extremely dry skin and my foundation can tend to look a little patchy/cakey by the end of the day. I was going to try the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray, but saw this sitting next to it and decided to opt for this product instead due to my dry skin... And I'm SO glad I did! I melts all of my products together perfectly, and I swear it helps hide my pores! I apply both underneath and on top of my makeup and it looks BEAUTIFUL all day!
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
I absolutely LOVE the Quick-Fix Prep Priming Spray! It is so easy to use - just mist a few sprays on and allow to dry! One pro is that it smells like coconuts and really relaxes your face! The primer definitely works and cuts your old products time down by half. Another great thing is that Quick Fix is also a great refresher spray so if you are not wanting to do makeup, it is good to use just on a daily basis. I HIGHLY recommend this! I will always be buying this!!
Chelymar M.
Easton , PA
I have combination skin and it’s really difficult to find a good setting spray that works for me.I have tried them all but always stick with the same one only thing that works for me, my Mario Badescu spray.But this is even better! I thought I would give it a shot and I'm so glad I did! It's amazing! My skin doesn't feel as dry, I love the smell, and it's super convenient! Would definatly recommend trying!
Ashley K.
I have been using this product for almost a year now and I have really been enjoying it. I usually use it after a shower as a way to add extra hydration to my skin. I have found that this works really well even with my oily/sensitive skin. The smell is not overpowering which is something that I really appreciate. I will definitely be buying another bottle soon and I highly recommend this product.
Kylie A.
Phoenix
I purchased a mini size of this spray that came in a set with the all nighter setting spray. While I liked both of them, I was not wowed by either. I have found better face sprays and setting sprays at more reasonable prices. However, I will say that using this before makeup was nice because it was refreshing and also had a light coconut scent which I enjoyed.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I got this in a two pack with Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (which I loved). I was not a fan. I didn't feel like it moisturized or primed at all, even after several sprays. It did have a nice smell though.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This product was really nice and good while I had it, but I have to say it wasn’t something that like I absolutely felt I NEEDED once I finished my bottle. I didn’t feel that I needed to repurchase it because it was like my all time favorite product. I am perfectly fine using my other regular primers
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I purchased the Urban Decay All Day All Night Travel Duo from Sephora recently, because it was a great deal. I love this quick fix primer. It's my go-to for a nice primer to apply before I start my makeup routine. The spray is a little thick, but I just do 2-3 sprays and take my beauty blender to even it out on my face. It makes my skin feel super moisturizing and it's a great smell (which is always a plus)! I recommend this product, highly, and I especially love my travel kit for on-the-go.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This feels nice on the skin and smells lovely, but I didn’t see a huge difference in my skin when using it. It just added a little bit more hydration, but my foundation didn’t look or feel better, or stay longer. I probably wouldn’t buy this again because it’s just something I find unnecessary.
Kiana L.
Nashville, TN
I NEVER put my make up without spraying this Quick fix. It hydrated my skin and helps my foundation look smooth and perfect. The price is a bit up there so that’s a con but it works very well. I recommend this to all my clients because of how well it gets me to my flawless look on my skin.
Norma M.
I have been looking for something that helps with my oily skin. Do you know if it works well on oily skin?
Sydney S.
Raleigh, NC
im worried this wont distribute evenly onto my face, which is why I use a gel based primer. What is everyones thoughts? I want to try the new all nighter spray but am a little unsure of it.
Lisa D.
How is this on oily skin?
Danielle T.
Do you prefer this over Mac Fix +? How well does it hydrate?
Dayanna
Does this really do a difference to your makeup? I already love and own the all nighter but i was curious in finding out if this does anything to the look of your makeup.