BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlyn J.
Gastonia, NC
I SWEAR by this product!!! Sometimes after applying foundation along with powder to set it my skin appears dry or dehydrated. All I have to do to help my skin appear hydrated and dewy is a apply a few sprays of this on top of my makeup and not only does my skin look more youthful but it hydrates my face without making it seem oily! I started out with the sample sized bottles of this spray along with the finishing spray and now I have a full sized ones in both! Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Mary C.
Sometimes flawless skin is in how you prep it. I used Quick Fix to help even out skin tone, to prime and reduce shine. It absorbs quickly and is easy to use. This product contains B6. Vitamin E, willow bark, and coconut water. It helped reduce my pores. It also hydrated my skin. Can be purchased at fine beauty stores and has decent price point. I would recommend this spritz.
chelymar m.
Waldorf, MD
I have combination skin and it’s really difficult to find a good setting spray that works for me.I have tried them all but always stick with the same one only thing that works for me, my Mario Badescu spray.But this is even better! I thought I would give it a shot and I'm so glad I did! It's amazing! My skin doesn't feel as dry, I love the smell, and it's super convenient! Would definatly recommend trying!
Ashley K.
I have been using this product for almost a year now and I have really been enjoying it. I usually use it after a shower as a way to add extra hydration to my skin. I have found that this works really well even with my oily/sensitive skin. The smell is not overpowering which is something that I really appreciate. I will definitely be buying another bottle soon and I highly recommend this product.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I bought this setting spray a few days ago and i have use it ever since so i cam give my final thoughts. I love the fact that is infused with coconut water and the mist is super light so my face doesn't get wet like with other setting mists. The smell is amazing since im obsessed with coconut and it does give my face a nice finish and texture.
Christina H.
Marquette
I got this in a two pack with Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (which I loved). I was not a fan. I didn't feel like it moisturized or primed at all, even after several sprays. It did have a nice smell though.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
I was given this as a gift and never want to run out! I love spraying this on before makeup and throughout the day for a pick me up. The scent is lovely and it instantly refreshes my skin and provides a beautiful dewy glow. My complexion looks a lot better and more awake whenever I use this. I love having it in my makeup bag!
Stephanie J.
I may not like the smell of coconut but this spray makes my skin feel so lovey so I don't care for the smell. I defiantly like how this can be sprayed before wearing make up or after. sometimes even when I don't wear make up I like spraying this on my skin to start out my day cause it makes me feel so wonderful.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This product was really nice and good while I had it, but I have to say it wasn’t something that like I absolutely felt I NEEDED once I finished my bottle. I didn’t feel that I needed to repurchase it because it was like my all time favorite product. I am perfectly fine using my other regular primers
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I absolutely love this priming spray! My skin is always dehydrated in the mornings and before and after applying my foundation I spray this on my face and my skin looks so dewy and alive! Once all my makeup is finished I also use the Urban Decay Chill spray to set my makeup and add an even more dewy look!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?