BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
I feel like it's very difficult to find a good spray primer without silicones (which break me out) so I'm glad I found this one! I spray 4-5 times in an X over my face and wait about 30 second before applying my foundation. It's a very effective primer. My only complaint is the smell: it smells exactly like the Sand Play-Doh I used to play with as a kid! But the smell dissipates, so your face won't smell that way.
chelymar m.
Waldorf, MD
I have combination skin and it’s really difficult to find a good setting spray that works for me.I have tried them all but always stick with the same one only thing that works for me, my Mario Badescu spray.But this is even better! I thought I would give it a shot and I'm so glad I did! It's amazing! My skin doesn't feel as dry, I love the smell, and it's super convenient! Would definatly recommend trying!
lex r.
Oxford, MS
If you want to prime your face but you’re looking for something quick and easy, I definitely recommend this primer. Just a couple of squirts to my face helps to prep my skin for foundation and other products. You are going to get a very light prime with this product, so keep that in mind. This product does everything it claims to do and I love it. The smell is AMAZING And makes my skin feel so fresh
Ashley K.
I have been using this product for almost a year now and I have really been enjoying it. I usually use it after a shower as a way to add extra hydration to my skin. I have found that this works really well even with my oily/sensitive skin. The smell is not overpowering which is something that I really appreciate. I will definitely be buying another bottle soon and I highly recommend this product.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
I was given this as a gift and never want to run out! I love spraying this on before makeup and throughout the day for a pick me up. The scent is lovely and it instantly refreshes my skin and provides a beautiful dewy glow. My complexion looks a lot better and more awake whenever I use this. I love having it in my makeup bag!
Stephanie J.
I may not like the smell of coconut but this spray makes my skin feel so lovey so I don't care for the smell. I defiantly like how this can be sprayed before wearing make up or after. sometimes even when I don't wear make up I like spraying this on my skin to start out my day cause it makes me feel so wonderful.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This product was really nice and good while I had it, but I have to say it wasn’t something that like I absolutely felt I NEEDED once I finished my bottle. I didn’t feel that I needed to repurchase it because it was like my all time favorite product. I am perfectly fine using my other regular primers
krystal h.
I love to use this spray before i start my make up. It always leaves my face moisturized and primed. It also smells amazing, kind of like hangover Rx by too faced. I love it and i will repurchase! It also
Provides a nice tacky base for make up while giving your skin some life.
Megan K.
Edmonton, AB
This really helps my skin while travelling to different climates. It seems to help even it out in dry or humid environments. I use it after skin care but before makeup and my skin looks great all day. It also helps hide lack of sleep and dehydration for too many nights out
Amanda G.
Quincy , MA
This is one of my fav sprays. It smells so good and preps my super dry skin for my makeup. I got this as an award from Sephora and have gone through 2 btls since. I highly recommend if you are on the drier side as it keeps makeup fresh and keeps you from looking cakey.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?