Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingl...2 Answers
Adriana A.
Berkeley, IL
arlena c.
I have never used more I would love to use already I was told that it is great I would very much like to try and comment on how good the product and I wanted this lipstick and more products of course would be great I would be very happy.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I received this lipsticks as a gift for my birthday because I am Pulp Fiction Cult Fan. And I loves Mrs Mia Wallace color. Is brilliant and smooth. Highly recommend
Mansur Beauty B.
Very well pigmented and glides on beautifully. i love to blot this out once heavily applied, gives a gorgeous plumped look.
Khahinur S.
I just love this lipstick color. This shade is so beautiful 😍 and the packaging is on the point it give off that cool theme
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
i love urban decay lipstick it lasts all day and leaves your lips hydrated and not cracking. it is a little pricey but usually you can buy from ulta or Sephora to test before you buy. it meets my expectations with this brand and would recommend to others
Alexandra C.
The packaging: it comes in a gradient purple to black packet withe the name of the brand and the color name and how it looks like. Inside is a green pattern resembling a forest. The lipstick itself is a nude and it is the lightest shade of the range and it is a light reddish, terracotta brown very wearable somehow your lips but better, it has a pleasant smell but not to overwhelming, is very very buttery and soft and it goes on very smooth and is enough pigmented that one swap and you are good to go. I tested and it stay on for 5-6 hours without touching it up and it is fading to a more nude than it actually is so it is not patchy, after wearing it I could say that although it is a mate lipstick is not drying at all is i can say moisturized my lips. It is not transfer free but a little of it transfers.
THE pros: is a wearable color, it stays on enough time, pigmented, it will last you a good amount of time, very good formula, not drying
THE cons:the price
Madison F.
Athens, GA
This lipstick feels so good on my lips and they don't dry out. The colors also go on smoothly and beautifully.
Marion, North Carolina
This is a very creamy lipstick. Applies easy and last way longer than I expected. I am very satisfied with this product. 10/10 recommend.
Greicy s.
san pedro de macoris
This product is just awesome. I love it! Very pigmented and you can fell your lips hydrated after you use it. A little expensive but it worth it.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.