BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...2 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Amanda S.
colorado springs
My favorite red! It’s beautiful and my favorite lipstick to wear. It’s so comfortable and pigmented. Easy to apply and I love the component the product comes in. Looking for a great red find youba time of this.
Jessica B.
Joelton , TN
You do not have to keep applying this one! It did meet my approval. Doesn’t dry fast but is really wet
Emily H.
This is a perfect red for a sultry look. When you think pulp fiction, you think of this color! I love the way it applies and it lasts all day!
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
This is my favorite red of all time! I wish that it was available forever! I bought an extra tube when it was still available and it only comes out in special occasions. It is just the perfect red. You do need to pay attention to make sure it stays put, but 100% worth it for the most beautiful lips!
Bethany M.
Edmonton, AB
This is a go to in my red lip stick rotation. It’s creamy, long lasting, and just the perfect shade for everything. It never bleeds, even without a lip liner, and I never need to reapply. It’s not budge proof, it just stays all day. I will be devastated when it runs out. Luckily, a little goes a long way. If you can ever find a tune still in the box, buy it!
Emma W.
Magnolia, AR
I love love LOVE my urban decay lipstick. I bought a nice nude color, and it goes on so smoothly on my lips. The color is perfect for a natural look. The formula is so so so nice as well. I will definitely be investing in more of these soon
LaurenHillSucks H.
S20 1BY
Ultimately one of my favourite lip colours ever made! This is the perfect darker red that is comfortable to wear and doesn't dry out your lips!
Stephanie O.
This formula is amazing. It doesn’t dry out on my lips and keeps it so moist and pretty! I love the color payout and pigmentation. This is perfect on my lips alone or over a lip liner. Would definitely buy again!
Noura S.
Beirut jemous street saadi building 3rd floor
Long lasting , good quality and good price i love it Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
Serena H.
My absolute favorite lipstick! I will purchase and repurchase over and over again, I just can't get enough of it. Lasts all day/night, goes on so easily and looks beautiful!
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.