Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingl...2 Answers
Emma W.
Magnolia, AR
I love love LOVE my urban decay lipstick. I bought a nice nude color, and it goes on so smoothly on my lips. The color is perfect for a natural look. The formula is so so so nice as well. I will definitely be investing in more of these soon
LaurenHillSucks H.
S20 1BY
Ultimately one of my favourite lip colours ever made! This is the perfect darker red that is comfortable to wear and doesn't dry out your lips!
Stephanie O.
This formula is amazing. It doesn’t dry out on my lips and keeps it so moist and pretty! I love the color payout and pigmentation. This is perfect on my lips alone or over a lip liner. Would definitely buy again!
Noura S.
Beirut jemous street saadi building 3rd floor
Long lasting , good quality and good price i love it Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
Serena H.
Grafton, OH
My absolute favorite lipstick! I will purchase and repurchase over and over again, I just can't get enough of it. Lasts all day/night, goes on so easily and looks beautiful!
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I hate that this has been discontinued because it's by far the most beautiful shade of red I have ever worn. I usually hate red lipstick, but this is just phenomenal. And it stays on all day. It was so worth the cost.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I bought this and this is one of my favorite go to red shades of all time. It makes my teeth look whiter it is creamy and it last a long time. The packaging is just gorgeous and O do recommend it to others.
Celeste B.
Lauderhill, FL
I absolutely love this lipstick.  It goes on super smooth and lasts for a long time and I love red and this shade of red is super gorgeous.  I bought this lipstick online through Ulta.  The package was a standard Urban Decay product package.  I would absolutely buy this lipstick again!
Stephany M.
Love the color it looks beautiful on the lips and goes on really good and has a lot of pigment to it
Gina V.
whittier, CA
I loved this! keeps lips moist and supple. Doesn't last that long, but it's well worth it. doesn't crack your lips and doesn't wipe off too easy.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.