BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...3 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
God I wish this wasn't limited edition so I wouldn't have to horde it like some crazy lady. I rarely pull this out to wear it unless it's a special event because I love the color that much, and it lasts a good long while too. It's just beautiful, stays put, and looks freakin awesome against my pale skin!
Erin F.
Jackson, NJ
This lipstick is rad as hell. The color is a deep, sultry red that makes you feel like the baddest kid in school. I had seen many makeup tutorials that showed this shade and I needed to try it. I easily found it at my nearest Ulta and wear it whenever I need a mood booster or need to look smexy.
Juliette H.
Paramus, NJ
I looove the color of this lipstick. It is the perfect blue-based red, and the formula is amazing. The lipstick goes on so smoothly, and isn't drying at all. Although it isn't long lasting, I wasn't expecting it to be. While I am sure there are comparable reds out there, I love this color!
Cici J.
This is a beautiful red!! I love darker red muted lipstick (NARS cruella is my ultimate favorite) but this is very beautiful! It is a little lighter and a little warmer but it is still a stunning red. I especially like how it isn't too matte because my lips can't stand a super matte finish.
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
I have this lipstick in another shade but the formula is extremely pigmented and creamy, it goes on like an absolute dream. This is not a matte lipstick or liquid to dry lipstick so it will not stay on forever and there is transfer. This is a traditional lipstick that is great quality.
Liz V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I,love this color for everyday. I'm into the vintage pin up look but I don't like to wear something very bright for my everyday look. My skin is medium tone, neutral and it looks like a beautiful toned doesn't look like the color Mia wore, but my skin tone is every different. I bought two in case they don't sell it anymore lol!
Lupita G.
Lafayette, IN
Urban Decay is amazing. And this product was no exception. It was a bit pricey, I bought it at my local Sephora. It was long lasting but had some transfer. It is a great lipstick although I thought it was a bit drying, all in all I would recommend this product to others.
Alaska k.
Westcliffe, CO
I love this lipstick, as I am a Pulp Fiction fan. This lipstick is very easy to apply and it keeps your lips nourished and does not dry them out. It is a little pricey for lipstick but you get what you pay for. If your looking for long wear, great lipstick this is for you!
Carissa M.
Could there be a better red on the market I DO NOT THINK SO!!! This is a GORGEOUS hue, it's matte and looks AMAZING on my skintone which is cool/neutral and light (NC20 in MAC). I love that it's related to Pump Fiction but it wouldn't matter the name, this RED is my game!
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I love this color. I wish it had more staying power. The formula is smooth and creamy enough you can very easily forget you're wearing anything on your lips at all. I'd never recommend this for dry lips. You'll end up with spots of flaking skin and smearing color.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.