BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...3 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Stephanie P.
Whittier, CA
This is absolutely my most favorite shade of red that I've ever bought at Sephora! When I found out they had come out with a Pulp Fiction line, I had to go get it. I bought the lipstick and the lip liner. Unfortunately, like all good things, it ran out and I didn't buy any extras. Because it was a special edition, I haven't been able to find another one. It's a beautiful color and long lasting. A little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Alexis E.
Temecula , CA
I am so heartbroken that urban decay discontinued this formula. The lipstick was so creamy and smooth. Application was an absolute breeze and it lasted all day long with bold solid pigmentation. The packaging was sleek and modern and fit perfectly in any size bag
Lauren J.
I bought this color when it first launched. My local Ulta had a launch party for Urban Decay's Pulp Fiction line. This was the only thing that I had interest in buying. It's a great shade of red. I definitely like the deeper shades of red. I use it all the time now.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I have like one urban decay lippie and it's a beautiful color and very wearable. I love this brand, their attention to quality and excellence! They carry a huge selection of lip colors, something for everyone. I would love to have more Urban Decay in my Collection!!!
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
I got the whole pulp fiction collection but the lipstick is my fav! Pairs well with a white blouse and black pants lol. Silky smooth and the red is so vibrant it makes you want to dance! lol great formula and any fan of red lipstick needs this in their collection.
Justine E.
Stevenage, SG
This lip color is just drop dead gorgeous ! The first I try it on I automatically knew that this color would become my new go to favorite one. The only bad thing I would have to say is that the color tent to fade with food and beverage but at the same time what lipstick doesn't!?
Natalie L.
Love the colors they have! Very noticeable and it worked great just like expected , stays on for a long time when u have it on . It was my first time buying but now that I know it works and looks good I'm going to buy the other colors for spring coming up
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Oooooo this color is sooooo bold and sexy! Very nice for a romantic candle lit dinner. Super nice. Goes on easily and lasts long. Only be careful that it gets on your teeth. Other than that this is the perfect lipstick
Michelle L.
Blue Island , IL
I'm not sure if the formula has changed for the new Vice lipsticks, but 69 in the revolution line is by far one of the best lipsticks I have EVER used! It was extremely easy to apply and the texture was wonderful.  This baby lives up to any expectation. Not sure how it will last during a make-out session, but it's worth a try! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE
Wanida K.
I love the formula of this lipstick it's super creamy and it dries matte which for me is perfect because I hate when my lipstick rubs off after a few hours. The color selection is extraordinary, so I'm sure anyone can find a shade that fits their perspective. One of my to go lipstick shades!
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.