BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...3 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Minh-Thuy N.
Super creamy and feels very comfortable on my lips. I wear it with a lip liner, so I haven't had it move around or slip on me. It's quite pigmented - two swipes and totally opaque. I've worn it for hours through the Florida summer heat/humidity, and it's a beautiful deep blood red. It reminds me of NYX's Snow White lipstick, but a bit brighter.
Sara S.
Knoxville, TN
Red lipstick is a staple in my beauty bag. I'm also really into movies. So when I saw the Miss Mia Wallace lipstick, I was in love. This Pulp Fiction inspired lipstick is my favorite red now. I recommend trying it if you're looking for the right red for you.
Diana Z.
Kirkland, WA
I love this shade of lipstick from Urban Decay! What really piqued my interest in the store was the name of the color, Mrs. Mia Wallace, since I'm a fan of Pulp Fiction. It's a very flattering color for my skin tone, and is a beautiful, dark red. The texture is nice and smooth, and the color is so bright and pigmented. I feel great when I wear it.
Jen A.
Urban Decay makes so many awesome and original lip colors! This lipstick stays on pretty much all day for me and I only have to reapply once if I'm wearing it all day & night. This is my go to lipstick since it's a vibrant color & long lasting!
angela h.
Overland Park, KS
Love the deep pigment of this lipstick. Urban Decay is almost always my go to for other products (especially eyeshadow!!) but this was my first time trying their lipstick. Application was super smooth and it felt creamy on my lips which is definitely a plus. Overall I really liked it but was a little disappointed because I felt like it came off pretty easily compared to other brands I've tried. I also thought the shape of the lipstick was also a little awkward for application but not a big deal cause the clean up was surprisingly easy.
Tabitha M.
I usually stay away from red lipsticks that aren't matte but I love this one . It's not super long wearing but the color is beautiful and the shine is just right . The packaging was epic . One of the best gifts I have ever received .
Madeline B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love the dramatic colors that are in this collection. I would totally recommend investing in whichever one you like the most because these are great quality and will definitely last a long time in your makeup collection! It's a bit pricey but totally worth the money.
Johnna S.
Holly Hill, FL
I have the color bad blood and I really like it but it's no more special than any other red list I'm I have used. It's very difficult to rotate the tube to release the lipstick itself from the tube and the wide flat top makes it hard to apply without additional tool
Tracy W.
Dyer, IN
I love this lipstick. It's a beautiful color and it goes on smoothly. It does come off, just like any other lipstick. It is onl the pricey side, but I find that good quality makeup is almost always worth the extra price. I will definitely buy this again when mine runs out!
Varasya W.
This colour pops and lasts a long time before reapplication is needed. The tube is durable and the lipstick itself is smooth. While the colour lasts, I'm not sure I'd buy this again since I left this in my handbag in the car in summer and it melted entirely. I've been using it since with a lipstick brush, but it's far less convenient than the usual retractable stick.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.