BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingl...2 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 50 reviews
Erica O.
I wish this was a permanent color. It's sooooo pretty. I do need a liner with this cause it's not the smoothest application but the pigment and staying power is awesome. If you do eat greasy food it'll come off but still leave a light stain. With other foods and drinks it's not going anywhere. I barely reapply, if I do it's hrs after my first application. And the compliments always come wearing this lipstick.
Ashley T.
Bealeton, VA
This is a classic red in a classic, creamy formula. It feels really good on the lips, not drying at all, also not matte. It transfers easily to your cup or straw yet lasts longer than you would think on the lips, especially when you see how much color transfers. It's moisturizing. I think they're OK. I have another color of this formula as well and would recommend but I won't purchase anymore because I prefer longer lasting, matte lip color, unless urban decay puts out a color that I just have to have so bad I can overlook my preferences.
Miranda S.
I love Urban Decay lipsticks. The price is a little high, mainly compared to drugstore lipsticks, but I find them worth it. They're nondrying, last for ages, and the colors are always intense. I'd been on the hunt for my perfect red, and this was it. It's bold without being too bright and can be worn casually or dressed up.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
God I wish this wasn't limited edition so I wouldn't have to horde it like some crazy lady. I rarely pull this out to wear it unless it's a special event because I love the color that much, and it lasts a good long while too. It's just beautiful, stays put, and looks freakin awesome against my pale skin!
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Urban decay is one of the best makeup companies easily! And the lipstick they have are phenomenal. Pulp fiction is a great color and goes on so smoothly! And the color as well as pigment is unbelievable! I will never regret buying this and it is a must try if you're looking for a good quality lipstick!
Erin F.
Jackson, NJ
This lipstick is rad as hell. The color is a deep, sultry red that makes you feel like the baddest kid in school. I had seen many makeup tutorials that showed this shade and I needed to try it. I easily found it at my nearest Ulta and wear it whenever I need a mood booster or need to look smexy.
Juliette H.
Paramus, NJ
I looove the color of this lipstick. It is the perfect blue-based red, and the formula is amazing. The lipstick goes on so smoothly, and isn't drying at all. Although it isn't long lasting, I wasn't expecting it to be. While I am sure there are comparable reds out there, I love this color!
Cici J.
This is a beautiful red!! I love darker red muted lipstick (NARS cruella is my ultimate favorite) but this is very beautiful! It is a little lighter and a little warmer but it is still a stunning red. I especially like how it isn't too matte because my lips can't stand a super matte finish.
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
I have this lipstick in another shade but the formula is extremely pigmented and creamy, it goes on like an absolute dream. This is not a matte lipstick or liquid to dry lipstick so it will not stay on forever and there is transfer. This is a traditional lipstick that is great quality.
Liz V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I,love this color for everyday. I'm into the vintage pin up look but I don't like to wear something very bright for my everyday look. My skin is medium tone, neutral and it looks like a beautiful toned doesn't look like the color Mia wore, but my skin tone is every different. I bought two in case they don't sell it anymore lol!
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.