BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...3 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I received this lipsticks as a gift for my birthday because I am Pulp Fiction Cult Fan. And I loves Mrs Mia Wallace color. Is brilliant and smooth. Highly recommend
Rebecca M.
Jonesboro, AR
I love these lipsticks! I tend to struggle finding shades that match my light neutral-cool skin tone (I lean olive) and this one is perfect! I love that the cap clicks to lock onto the lipstick itself so it doesn't fall off in my purse, an issue I've had with other brands in the past.
Kelsey B.
Prattville, AL
I love this lipstick when I don't want to go for my normal matte. It is such a beautiful shade and it is very moisturizing to the lips. Long lasting color, great pigmentation, and an awesome formula! If you don't have one, I suggest going to buy one!
Marcia H.
Pflugerville , TX
I received a deluxe sample of Rapture last week, and have worn it daily. On me, it looks a bit darker and less bright than it does in photos on site (due to my coloring), and I like that fine. I love the color. My only issue is that on me the wear time is 2 to 3 hours without eating... my "regular" lipped are 4 hours with similar use (I am obviously harder on lipstick than some). This surprised me. But, it wore off very evenly, and left hint of plummy stain, and was non-drying, so not a problem for me. Also, the shade was completely familiar to me as Mauvy Night from Revlon Super Lustrous line... I did a half-and-half yesterday (left side vs. right side of my lips) yesterday and went out running errands like that... I could not see a difference in various indoor or outdoor light, except Mauvy Night might have been darker, but too subtle for me to see.
Gabby O.
La Porte, TX
one of my favorites for sure, I love the way it stays on and that the amount of product last for so long, I use lipsticks on the daily and this is one that has lasted longer than most lipsticks I own, I would recommend it and I would buy it again for sure
Celina O.
Matte and creamy and pigmented. The packaging is beautiful and it's long lasting. I would only advise this to be used with a lip liner underneath. But application is best when you put some product on your fingers and dab onto lips for a natural looking tiny
Tammy L.
Great matte lipstick that last for hours. I do not have this shape but the same style of lipstick. I love nude lipsticks and try to find brands that last through the day.
Sophia C.
I have this in this shade and a bright fuchsia shade and I love them! They're super hydrating and have such nice pigment to them. I'm definitely going to buy more of these they're so great.
Alexandria T.
Bellevue, WA
This is my favorite red lipstick. I buy a ton of red lipstick in an Ahab-like quest to find that perfect color and formula that always manages to elude me, but this might just be it. The formula in the Revolution lipsticks is soo comfortable and also wears an impressively long time. I have medium, sort of olivey skin and this red shade is stunning. I am so thrilled that they released this color in their Vice line, though I haven't tried those yet so I can't speak to the formula.
Demonie S.
West Henrietta, NY
Just live every urban decay I've found this one to be easy to apply. The wear last all day and the color is still vibrant. Though I did apply once more through the day. It wasn't clumpy on my lips either. I absolutely love this product.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.