BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...2 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Melissa T.
I Love Urban Decay lipsticks. The formula feels nice when putting it on and the colors always go on smooth. The color payoff is perfect. It's a good value and usual lasts a couple hours. I try to pair it with a liner to help. I would recommend this product to others.
Kasey H.
Conway, SC
After trying many different types of lip stick, I have finally found one that I LOVE! It is so easy to apply and will last me all day long. I will never wear another lip stick again. I love how many different colors they have. I will def keep buying this product.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
i love urban decay lipstick it lasts all day and leaves your lips hydrated and not cracking. it is a little pricey but usually you can buy from ulta or Sephora to test before you buy. it meets my expectations with this brand and would recommend to others
Sydney E.
Dunbar, WV
My go to every day . This product is very creamy and just glides onto the lips. Very clean and nice packaging . Ordered mine offline . Simi long lasting on the lips with no running . Would defiantly recommend to others.
Buba M.
I absolutely love the smooth glide that these lippies offer. They feel buttery and last long (unless you are devouring a burger of course). Overall, I love how pigmented they are and the fat that the colors work on various skin tones including my deep shade.
Meredith J.
Zion
I have always wanted to try a deep red lip before. My face is on the lighter olive tone. I was able to pull it off. The price isn't bad at all for a quality end lipstick. I am very glad they brought it back as a regular shade. I had first tried it out when the Pulp Fiction collection had come out.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
I liked them. It's super inconsistent from shade to shade but they're super beautiful colors. Just sometimes they end up being a little streaky and a little chaulky tasting. Certain shades I would recommend others o wouldn't. Not worth the price
Ali B.
Portland , Or
I loved the color, the application. It lasted about 3 hours before I had to put a new layer on, even with drinking. It made my lips feel nice and not to dried out. I really enjoyed this lipstick overall.
Emma W.
Magnolia, AR
I love love LOVE my urban decay lipstick. I bought a nice nude color, and it goes on so smoothly on my lips. The color is perfect for a natural look. The formula is so so so nice as well. I will definitely be investing in more of these soon
Rachel C.
Barnegat, NJ
I loved this product and use it whenever i can. The packaging is absolutely adorable it. This product definitely met my expectations. Long lasting and a great color finish. I definitely recommend it.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.