BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...3 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite red! It’s beautiful and my favorite lipstick to wear. It’s so comfortable and pigmented. Easy to apply and I love the component the product comes in. Looking for a great red find youba time of this.
Jada G.
carlsbad
A very pretty red color. It’s moisturizing and creamy. It’s messy and not very long lasting tho. I would not recommend to any beginners since it can be pretty messy.
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
This is my favorite red of all time! I wish that it was available forever! I bought an extra tube when it was still available and it only comes out in special occasions. It is just the perfect red. You do need to pay attention to make sure it stays put, but 100% worth it for the most beautiful lips!
Heather R.
Whitehall
I bought this product about two years ago and I’ve only worn it a few times. The color doesn’t really suit me and when I apply it, it really shows my dry lips and the wrinkles on my lips. It does last a while though, but I probably wouldn’t buy this again.
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I hate that this has been discontinued because it's by far the most beautiful shade of red I have ever worn. I usually hate red lipstick, but this is just phenomenal. And it stays on all day. It was so worth the cost.
Maddy H.
Apple Valley, CA
I basically collect red lipstick (it’s a problem) and this one has to be in my top 3. It’s a lovely color that’s just a bit different from your normal red, and for a cream lipstick it lasts quite a while
Serena H.
My absolute favorite lipstick! I will purchase and repurchase over and over again, I just can't get enough of it. Lasts all day/night, goes on so easily and looks beautiful!
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
I'll be honest, I only bought this for the packaging, but quickly realized the quality of this lipstick. It's a deep, true blood red that will make an impact. It's got staying power without drying the lips. Some cons - it will bleed/go everywhere if you're not careful and the shape of the bullet (now discontinued, i think) makes for a much more labored application than it should be. That could just be me, because I have full lips and love having the color be super defined. Really glad they made this a permanent shade.
CHRIS J.
Beaverton, OR
What can I say about Urban Decay that hasnt already been said? Their products rock and this lipstick is no different; long lasting, smooth and oh so beautiful. I love the smoothness it glides on your lips, the end is perfectly contoured so its a no- brainer getting it perfectly on the lips. The colours are gorgeous and the cap actually stay on when it falls into the black hole in your purse! Touch up is rarely needed as the color stays for hours!
Stephanie P.
Whittier, CA
This is absolutely my most favorite shade of red that I've ever bought at Sephora! When I found out they had come out with a Pulp Fiction line, I had to go get it. I bought the lipstick and the lip liner. Unfortunately, like all good things, it ran out and I didn't buy any extras. Because it was a special edition, I haven't been able to find another one. It's a beautiful color and long lasting. A little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.