BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...3 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Lisbeth G.
I'm a big fan of Pulp Fiction and this is the reason why buy me this lipstick and I loved it. The color and texture is perfect. It is a creamy lipstick and the pigment has a good duration.
Jade L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Had a nice color but it became crusty after awhile and didn't like that. When i applied it after about ten minutes it became and uncomfortable kind of dry and I had to take it off.
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I hate that this has been discontinued because it's by far the most beautiful shade of red I have ever worn. I usually hate red lipstick, but this is just phenomenal. And it stays on all day. It was so worth the cost.
Stephanie O.
This formula is amazing. It doesn’t dry out on my lips and keeps it so moist and pretty! I love the color payout and pigmentation. This is perfect on my lips alone or over a lip liner. Would definitely buy again!
Rebecca P.
Franklin, TN
A lovely comfortable blue based red. Great for gothing it up at Halloween or going full out bombshell during a valentines date. Would look nice against many complexions with a long lasting opaque payoff. Can't go wrong with urban decay wear.
Kenia H.
LOVED this. I believe it is a universal color. It applies well and does not feel heavy at all. I have medium tan skin and it is perfect for my tone. It is pricey but lasts a long time.  The packaging is great. I would definitely recommend.
Danielle M.
I love this stuff and I love this color! Urban decay has won me over with their lipsticks and all of the collections, I can't stop buying them all! The colors, the pigments, the duration, everything!
Endrina S.
Lutz, FL
First I loved the tube and the packing. Although it's a little pricey, it's a great quality product. The pigmentation was amazing and I loved the texture. However, I think it didn't stay too long. I would definitely buy it again.
cordy B.
I love this lip stick it's so pretty. I would buy it 100 more times. It is easy to apply it met my expectations by a lot. The packaging was cool. I would suggest it to friends family
Etc.
Ariel H.
Spring Hill, FL
This product is ultra pigmented and creamy. You need a liner to prevent bleeding (I have a bold red color). Overall very smooth, you do not need to reapply often.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.