BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...2 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Rachel C.
Barnegat, NJ
I loved this product and use it whenever i can. The packaging is absolutely adorable it. This product definitely met my expectations. Long lasting and a great color finish. I definitely recommend it.
katherine a.
I got this as a gift & while I do like it. Ive tried better. I apply more often than id like & it dries my lips unless I out chapstick on first.color payoff is outstanding, however.
Rauan C.
Naperville, IL
I absolutely love all of Urban Decay lipstick - they are very soft and they don't dry our your lips that I've notices other lipstick do and they are very long wearing. I don't think any other lipstick are of such a good quality. I always buy Urban Decay lipstick.
Rosa R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the urban decay pulp fiction revolution lipstick in the color Mrs. Mia Wallace. The packaging is very cute yet secure. color is very pigmented and glides on the lips very easily. Nor drying at all which is a plus. I would definitely recommend to others.
des n.
This product is very presentable. The color is very lovely. The color fades after about 2 hours, but the buy is worth it!! The packaging is very cute and vintage!! I love this product!! Its great for the price. I would most definitely recommend this to others!!
Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
There lipsticks are sooo creamy and pigmented. The only thing I'm not crazy about is transfer but that's not the lipsticks fault. The color payoff in these are amazing.
Lauren W.
I adore this lipstick. It's the perfect power red that looks absolutely stunning. The formula is comfortable and lasts well but doesn't smear all over my face either. I love it.
Hannah W.
This urban decay lipstick makes my lips look very nice. My lips are a little on the smaller side but not when I'm wearing this lipstick. Definitely recommend this!
Lisbeth G.
I'm a big fan of Pulp Fiction and this is the reason why buy me this lipstick and I loved it. The color and texture is perfect. It is a creamy lipstick and the pigment has a good duration.
Jade L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Had a nice color but it became crusty after awhile and didn't like that. When i applied it after about ten minutes it became and uncomfortable kind of dry and I had to take it off.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.