BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...2 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Jen A.
Urban Decay makes so many awesome and original lip colors! This lipstick stays on pretty much all day for me and I only have to reapply once if I'm wearing it all day & night. This is my go to lipstick since it's a vibrant color & long lasting!
angela h.
Love the deep pigment of this lipstick. Urban Decay is almost always my go to for other products (especially eyeshadow!!) but this was my first time trying their lipstick. Application was super smooth and it felt creamy on my lips which is definitely a plus. Overall I really liked it but was a little disappointed because I felt like it came off pretty easily compared to other brands I've tried. I also thought the shape of the lipstick was also a little awkward for application but not a big deal cause the clean up was surprisingly easy.
Tabitha M.
I usually stay away from red lipsticks that aren't matte but I love this one . It's not super long wearing but the color is beautiful and the shine is just right . The packaging was epic . One of the best gifts I have ever received .
Madeline B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love the dramatic colors that are in this collection. I would totally recommend investing in whichever one you like the most because these are great quality and will definitely last a long time in your makeup collection! It's a bit pricey but totally worth the money.
Johnna S.
Holly Hill, FL
I have the color bad blood and I really like it but it's no more special than any other red list I'm I have used. It's very difficult to rotate the tube to release the lipstick itself from the tube and the wide flat top makes it hard to apply without additional tool
Tracy W.
Dyer, IN
I love this lipstick. It's a beautiful color and it goes on smoothly. It does come off, just like any other lipstick. It is onl the pricey side, but I find that good quality makeup is almost always worth the extra price. I will definitely buy this again when mine runs out!
Varasya W.
This colour pops and lasts a long time before reapplication is needed. The tube is durable and the lipstick itself is smooth. While the colour lasts, I'm not sure I'd buy this again since I left this in my handbag in the car in summer and it melted entirely. I've been using it since with a lipstick brush, but it's far less convenient than the usual retractable stick.
Niharika S.
Durham, NC
One of the best matte lipstick formulas I have tried. It is a creamy matte texture which is not at all drying on the lips. I love the color selection and 1993 is an amazing 90s grunge color which suits my tan skin tone perfectly. Soi glad to have picked this up from sephora and I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality moisturizing matte lipstick.
Nataly J.
Buckeye , AZ
Such a stunning red! Looks great on so many different skin tones and it glides on really nice. It's definitely worth the money. The only downside is the shape of the lipstick, it makes applying a bit difficult but that can be fixed by using a lip brush for application.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
This lipstick has been my saving grace. It's super creamy and pigmented with an almost matte like finish, but it's always kept my lips moisturized. It was a bit pricey and the color is too pink for me, but I layer it under other colors more suited for me.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.