BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingl...2 Answers
Marcia H.
Pflugerville, TX
I received a deluxe sample of Rapture last week, and have worn it daily. On me, it looks a bit darker and less bright than it does in photos on site (due to my coloring), and I like that fine. I love the color. My only issue is that on me the wear time is 2 to 3 hours without eating... my "regular" lipped are 4 hours with similar use (I am obviously harder on lipstick than some). This surprised me. But, it wore off very evenly, and left hint of plummy stain, and was non-drying, so not a problem for me. Also, the shade was completely familiar to me as Mauvy Night from Revlon Super Lustrous line... I did a half-and-half yesterday (left side vs. right side of my lips) yesterday and went out running errands like that... I could not see a difference in various indoor or outdoor light, except Mauvy Night might have been darker, but too subtle for me to see.
Abby L.
Saginaw
Im not one who typically wears lipstick, but something about Urban Decay's lipstick line has really gotten me intrigued! This applies really smooth and creamy like and isn't sticky, thick and heavy like many of the other lipsticks I've tried to use in the past. The color is absolutely gorgeous and would probably look good on any skin tone which is a huge plus.
It lasts a few hours as well, but does come off a little bit on a napkin or straw if you use one shortly after applying the lipstick. I really love the formula in this because it doesn't dry out my lips either. I have a lip balm addiction which is another reason that I haven't ever really gotten into wearing lipstick, they're all so drying!
I'm excited to find other colors that I'm comfortable with wearing!
Amparo D.
I am a total lipstick addict and usually fall out of love after a few weeks and move on to the next best thing but these lipsticks are the best I've ever had! The colors are great, they stay on and they feel great! I've never found all 3 of those together. Will probably end up getting all of them...right now I have F Bomb, Venom, Rapture, Rush, & Protest! And I am even able to wear the matte version, it's just as good and great for a matte but not quite as nourishing. Still worth having 2 awesome colors...Bad Blood & After Dark.
I'm medium skinned and these colors work really well on my skin tone and also for my age. Not too crazy but modern.
Alexandria T.
Bellevue, WA
This is my favorite red lipstick. I buy a ton of red lipstick in an Ahab-like quest to find that perfect color and formula that always manages to elude me, but this might just be it. The formula in the Revolution lipsticks is soo comfortable and also wears an impressively long time. I have medium, sort of olivey skin and this red shade is stunning. I am so thrilled that they released this color in their Vice line, though I haven't tried those yet so I can't speak to the formula.
Alyson E.
I've often said 'Pulp Fiction' is my favorite movie. So you know I had to have Mrs. Wallace's shade!

I've had good experiences with Urban Decay & this color is no exception. Goes on smoothly without much effort. For a standout red, it wears well - though you will find yourself reapplying after roughly two hours (I talk A LOT). I would have liked more time between applications, but to me it was worth it for the name alone, silly as that might be.
Erica O.
I wish this was a permanent color. It's sooooo pretty. I do need a liner with this cause it's not the smoothest application but the pigment and staying power is awesome. If you do eat greasy food it'll come off but still leave a light stain. With other foods and drinks it's not going anywhere. I barely reapply, if I do it's hrs after my first application. And the compliments always come wearing this lipstick.
Niharika S.
Durham, NC
One of the best matte lipstick formulas I have tried. It is a creamy matte texture which is not at all drying on the lips. I love the color selection and 1993 is an amazing 90s grunge color which suits my tan skin tone perfectly. Soi glad to have picked this up from sephora and I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality moisturizing matte lipstick.
Monica C.
San Diego, CA
It was nice. Nothing remarkable about it for me. Gave the same results as any drugstore lipstick. It was fine, nice color, didnt wear horribly on the lips, was comfortable, there just wasnt anything super special about it. I would purchase others from the same line if there was a shade I fell in love with, but wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it
Minh-Thuy N.
Super creamy and feels very comfortable on my lips. I wear it with a lip liner, so I haven't had it move around or slip on me. It's quite pigmented - two swipes and totally opaque. I've worn it for hours through the Florida summer heat/humidity, and it's a beautiful deep blood red. It reminds me of NYX's Snow White lipstick, but a bit brighter.
rewattie p.
Revolution Lipstick formula is supposed to be richly pigmented, hydrating, and have a “creamy shine.” Mrs. Mia Wallace was intensely pigmented with mostly opaque color coverage in a single swipe. It was lightly creamy, but it had noticeably less slip compared to other shades in the range. I felt like it was less glossy in finish,
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.