BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

• Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an ...3 Answers
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace
  • "One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lasting " in 53 reviews
  • "Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking" in 53 reviews
Haley S.
las vegas
I love this lipstick and have the palette too! A must for any movie and makeup nerd especially because urban decay is great. The packaging is seriously amazing and the color is perfect. Totally want a 5 dollar milkshake now gotta go!
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
This is my favorite red of all time! I wish that it was available forever! I bought an extra tube when it was still available and it only comes out in special occasions. It is just the perfect red. You do need to pay attention to make sure it stays put, but 100% worth it for the most beautiful lips!
Heather R.
Whitehall
I bought this product about two years ago and I’ve only worn it a few times. The color doesn’t really suit me and when I apply it, it really shows my dry lips and the wrinkles on my lips. It does last a while though, but I probably wouldn’t buy this again.
Sandy R.
I love this product ! It’s perfect for the fall! The fall is coming , you have to be ready!! This is my first time that I try this brand but I love it . Makes me feel confident with myself. This color is so cute! Thank you so much Urban Decay for make me feel Amazing !
Diana C.
Loveeeee the color of this product!! I got the lip liner as well! It lasts for a good time! Did not expect to like it as much as I did. It is priced along the more expensive lip products. I did not like that it felt a bit dry tho.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite red! It’s beautiful and my favorite lipstick to wear. It’s so comfortable and pigmented. Easy to apply and I love the component the product comes in. Looking for a great red find youba time of this.
Taylor P.
Westerville
This color was so beautiful on, and if you’ve ever read my reviews before then you would know that feeling like my lips can breath is a big thing for me and I definitely felt they were able to breath
Maddy H.
Los Angeles, CA
I basically collect red lipstick (it’s a problem) and this one has to be in my top 3. It’s a lovely color that’s just a bit different from your normal red, and for a cream lipstick it lasts quite a while
Serena H.
My absolute favorite lipstick! I will purchase and repurchase over and over again, I just can't get enough of it. Lasts all day/night, goes on so easily and looks beautiful!
Jada G.
carlsbad
A very pretty red color. It’s moisturizing and creamy. It’s messy and not very long lasting tho. I would not recommend to any beginners since it can be pretty messy.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love this lipstick. It's so rich and creamy. It lasts an amazingly long time. I haven't been disappointed by Urban Decay yet and I don't expect to be.