Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace

A creamy, bold, limited-edition lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red. This collection has everything you need to recreate Mia Wallace's dark, edgy look from the film, "PULP FICTION", including this Revolutionary Lipstick in a deep blood red hue. Like every shade of Revolutionary Lipstick, this shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ for insane color payoff with creamy shine. Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. To make it even more covetable, this shade comes in a limited-edition, jet-black version of UD's lipstick case. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The people at Urban Decay are diehard "PULP FICTION" fans. With this year marking the twentieth anniversary of the release of the film, they decided to commemorate the occasion the UD way with an ultralimited-edition "PULP FICTION" collaboration. Their inspiration? None other than the cool, calm, and collected Mrs. Mia Wallace.

Is this very drying on the lips?
how long lasting ?
Does anyone know where I can find this shade?
Start your review of Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love their lipsticks! They are creamy doesn't dry out your lips and the color last for hours even through eating and drinking” in reviews
“One of my favorite lip sticks of all .... I just love how nice and smooth it goes on and the long lastingin reviews
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace uploaded by shella P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved is Urban decay Mrs. Mia Wallace lipstick. It's perfect for a day makeup look or if you're going to a night out or like party. If you like red lipstick like me I highly recommend this lipstick this is going to be perfect for you.
Ontario , CA
1,257 reviews
I loved this packaging this was the best before they did all the changes and made all the over vice lipsticks. they formulas where better and not dry like the new ones . long lasting colors, I sometimes see these at the rack but they are probably expired
definitely one of my favorite red colors that i own (i have too many). it's a blue based red and not transfer proof at all. personally that's really the only downside, the shine since i prefer a more satin or matte finish. if you try to blot it away too much, it takes a lot of color away.
Pompano Beach
So I got this lipstick for a special event I was going to. When I first used it I fell in love.  It over exceeded my expectations.  The packaging was nice , as with all UD products. It was the first time I had tried this product . It glided on smooth and was not goopy or sticky. Not strange smell. Just brilliant color. Will buy again. Bravo Urban Decay👏
Chicago , IL
I love this lipstick, it makes me so happy the theme and Pulp Fiction Collaboration have me head over heels over this lipstick. I feel very iconic when I wear this and I am really glad I got this when I did. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Los Angeles, CA
I basically collect red lipstick (it’s a problem) and this one has to be in my top 3. It’s a lovely color that’s just a bit different from your normal red, and for a cream lipstick it lasts quite a while
Medina, OH
My absolute favorite lipstick! I will purchase and repurchase over and over again, I just can't get enough of it. Lasts all day/night, goes on so easily and looks beautiful!
San Juan, PR
I'll be honest, I only bought this for the packaging, but quickly realized the quality of this lipstick. It's a deep, true blood red that will make an impact. It's got staying power without drying the lips. Some cons - it will bleed/go everywhere if you're not careful and the shape of the bullet (now discontinued, i think) makes for a much more labored application than it should be. That could just be me, because I have full lips and love having the color be super defined. Really glad they made this a permanent shade.
Kansas City
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace Finally a lipstick that lasts more than 4 hours on me! Nice blue-toned red with no shimmer. Minimal smudging/feathering even on my clumsy self. It's extremely pigmented, I only need to use 3-5 small swipes, so I'm guessing this tube is going to last me a while. Very hydrating, so there's no need to put on lip balm after wearing. It looks so good on my BareMinerals W15 skin, that I don't even need to put on much, or anything at all, to look polished!
Baldwin Park, CA
This is absolutely my most favorite shade of red that I've ever bought at Sephora! When I found out they had come out with a Pulp Fiction line, I had to go get it. I bought the lipstick and the lip liner. Unfortunately, like all good things, it ran out and I didn't buy any extras. Because it was a special edition, I haven't been able to find another one. It's a beautiful color and long lasting. A little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.