BY URBAN DECAY #75 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right brushes can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro The Finger Brush is the ultimate blend of form and function—you’ll get the perfect finger-like control with the blown-out stippling effect of a brush.

Our pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes are easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "The urban decay finger brush I purchased because of the name. Sometimes union your finger is easier then brushes. And this has turned into my favorite brush I is eating it for my eye lids and my crease and everything else" in 18 reviews
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I own a lot of brushes, and this brush is probably my favorite eye brush that I own.  If you like to use metallic, foiled shadows, that are labeled to be best used with a finger, this is the brush for you.  I have acrylic nails and eyelash extensions so I dont find using my finger ever works for me.  I also have small eyelids for my rather large pads of my finger.  I don't like the lack of control you have when using your finger.  This brush truly acts like a finger - it picks up any eyeshadow and packs it on your lid.  You get more control and so much less mess.  This is a must have.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
THIS brush! I seriously had this for about 6 months before realizing how universal it is! I originally bought it after a Sephora makeup artist used it to apply concealer under my eyes. Well, I found that it's also the BEST brush for applying eyeshadow to the crease! You don't even have to be cautious - I literally can throw any color in my crease with this brush as long as I follow it with a good blending brush. I still use it for concealer application sometimes, as well. It's also great for applying highlighter to the brow bone. I'm sure there are several other uses one could come up with. It's super dense... so I guess it's supposed to mimic your finger. It's one of my favorite brushes and one I can't live without! Trust me- you need this brush!!
Jasmine B.
This is my first Urban Decay brush and it has been wonderful for me.  So often I have eyeshadow (especially darker shades) that looks better when I apply it with my finger than a brush.  Unfortunately, I know that that is not the most hygienic option.  I searched for a while and finally landed on this finger brush.  The name sounded strange but once I read the reviews, I figured it wouldn't hurt to take a chance with this product.  I am so glad that I bought this brush.  My black eyeshadows look so much more natural and sophisticated.  I think this is a great brush for creating a smokey eye look.
Esvin C.
Front Royal
OK this brushwork so good I ended up buying 2 for the simple fact I really wasn't aware what it was supposed to be used for stuff I did use this brush as a lipstick applicator and my 2nd brush I used on my eyelids either way it worked fantastic
Shelby M.
South St Paul, MN
Best brush for inner corner concealer ever!!! It literally is like your finger but better because you don’t have to worry about your nails and you can angle it in ways you can’t angle your finger. I use a beauty blender to blend my concealer under the rest of my eye but I can’t get that in that corner without concealer getting on my lid. I whip out this brush and it perfectly blends the inner most corner with the rest of my concealer without brush strokes. I will never not use this brush!
Cassandre C.
Great flavor!!! Affordable cost!!! Always my go to choice when shopping for product! A great look and feel- fantastic results. Simple packaging, no reason to complicate things. Better than expected!!! I’d definitely buy it again, top choice!!
Ashley C.
Paterson, New Jersey
its really good I use it all the times I can. And its easy to use my sisters ask me if they can use it every single time they do their makeup and im like you guys should buy one and my bigger sister got paid and the first thig she did was but one of these brushes!!
tasha m.
really nice & soft brush!! i would highly recommend this brush. the value of this brush is super high quality & the price was good. i use this brush daily & it is super easy to use & apply with. it makes everything easier & i would definitely recommend!!
Danyel☮ ♡.
My friend was raving about this brush so I went and bought it and she was right. Absolutely love this brush! You can use it so many different ways and I also love the concept behind it. Like it's a finger to blend anything out that you need.
Haylee A.
I love urban decay brushes. The texture and durability of the brush is unlike any other brushes I have. You can tell it’s not just going to break into two. I bought this brush at Ulta over Christmas. I love it it’s really easy to do a cut crease and blending with.
Jamie Rose S.
What makes this brush stand out from other eye brushes? Is it worth the high dollar sign?

back