Urban Decay PRO Large Tapered Powder Brush

Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right brushes can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro Large Tapered Powder Brush is the ultimate blend of form and function. It smoothes on just the right amount of powder—so the complexion looks perfectly finished and luminous.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Urban Decay PRO Large Tapered Powder Brush!
Shannon W.
Weymouth, MA
Best brush for applying powders hands down . So fluffy and so light . It makes my powders look like skin and the handle is so soft
Lissa C.
I like those brand are excellent for good makeup I m a fan of those brand good quality, long duration..i love it
Yaz S.
You can use this brush in many ways. A few different ways are for highlight , contour and blush. It’s your choice. I prefer using this brush for contour because it is tapered. It’s tapered shape also makes it a great blush brush.
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is a great tool to use for foundation and for seamless blending. It is easy to use and is far better than many of the alternatives. Hard to find this tool and I am satisfied with its quality. Would buy again
Amber M.
47 wasano dr williamsburg ky
I adore this brush. The handle is a good shape. Made very well and applies make up amazingly.
Nicholine N.
Anaheim
These brushes work well they blend product really good packaging is amazing highly recommended
Kat G.
Midland, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush! It's high quality and super soft! I use this brush basically every day doing my makeup. It's definitely a must have in your beauty bag!
Adrienne B.
Bagley
I love this urban decay large tampered powder brush so much i use it to set my under eye it is a very soft nice brush and I very much recommend it!
Breauna H.
nowata oklahoma
this brush is so amazing it really helps blend everything and it’s SUPER easy to use!!!! i use this every time i do my makeup!! i would definitely recommend this to someone!!! i’d definitely buy this brush a million times!!!
prettythingz P.
i love urban decay brushes i wish i had all but they work amazing the brush is very soft

Looking for your answer?