Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Chloe S.Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Marina D.

BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right brushes can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush is the ultimate combination of form and function—it’s made for applying and blending eye color; the perfect all-around eye brush.

Our pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes are easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush
  • "Love this brush it's great for blending my eyeshadow to create that perfect smokey eye look that I'm in love with! It's super soft and I don't have to blend for long because the brush is so fluffy it works amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love to use this brush in the crease! It really blends out my eyeshadow seamlessly!" in 9 reviews
🌸fafa F.
The must have brush to blend makeup I really like it .Reading all of this reviews made me want to try this product. I would really want to write a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Maria A.
This is one of the best brushes I have ever used. It is so soft and it spreads everything so evenly! Also, it's extremely sturdy and very durable! I travel constantly with my Make Up Kit and Brushes and I  have taken it into a beating and still is amazing to use! I highly suggest it!
Tara T.
Balham, London
Absolutely love this brush. I love the look of it and I love how it applies eyeshadow. I use this brush everyday and it creates and blends my eyeshadow perfectly. Would definitely recommend it to others!
Beth-Ann S.
I am so glad I discovered Urban Decay brushes. They are super soft, which is amazing because they are created with recycled plastic bottles. The handle is the perfect shape for maintaining a great grip and taking up very little space. This brush is the perfect size and shape for blending shadows together, and applying soft, diffused shadow looks.
Hafsah A.
Durban, South Africa
This brush without a doubt lives up to its iconic name, the bristles are soft and gentle on your skin, it's perfect for blending and when it comes to the amount of shadow it picks up there's nothing to complaint about, i will definitely be keeping this brush around and when the brush does come to an end i will definitely be buying another.
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
Love this brush to blend out eyeshadow. I use this brush every time I apply more than one eyeshadow as it is so easy to blend. It is as good as alternative makes as it is made with synthetic fibres which don't hold onto the colour you are applying. I would recommend these brushes to anyone as they are so good.
Lydia N.
Lewiston, NY
BEST EYESHADOW BRUSH EVER!!! It's so soft and the bristles are a great quality. Even though it is a little bit pricier, but it is well worth the cost. This brush blends your eyeshadow nicely and always makes it look like you're wearing professional makeup.
Chloe M.
This brush is amazing it helps to blend your eyeshadow in amazing and it is easy to use and urban decay or an amazing brand but for some people they may think it's a bit pricey but I think it is worth the money compared to some drugstore brands
Jodi C.
Urban Decay's makeup brushes are by far one of my favourites and is available not only online but at Selfridges and House of Fraser where I tend to go. I use it mostly every time I do my eyes make up as it is good for a base eyeshadow.
Sarah Heidi P.
Oxford, Oxford
Amazing blending brush! Really easy to use and blends out shadows effortlessly. I literally use this brush everyday! An easy comparison would be a sigma E40 blending brush, both of which are equally priced and well matched.
Dyamond G.
Boston, MA
Are the bristles on the brush thick/does the brush have sturdiness to it?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Faith M.
New Haven
Does this brush shed a lot?
Macaila M.