Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Chloe S.Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Marina D.

BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right brushes can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush is the ultimate combination of form and function—it’s made for applying and blending eye color; the perfect all-around eye brush.

Our pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes are easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush
  • "Love this brush it's great for blending my eyeshadow to create that perfect smokey eye look that I'm in love with! It's super soft and I don't have to blend for long because the brush is so fluffy it works amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love to use this brush in the crease! It really blends out my eyeshadow seamlessly!" in 9 reviews
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
Fantastic brush. Distributes shadows well and blends them beautifully. Its soft on your eye. I always have it clean to use
Melissa R.
La Puente
Amazing tool!!! This tool can either be used to apply you eyeshadow, add the finishing touches, or just to blend it all in.
Ahkeeyah H.
Cypress , TX
Do you brush makes application easy. This is my favorite brush to use with the Moondust eyeshadow palette. Worth the price.
alexandra m.
My favorite little fluffy brush to make my eye-shadow look blended and smooth, very soft brush as well highly recommended
Katie A.
Just received this and I love it. Easy to use gets my makeup on perfectly and very easy to clean. I highly recommend
Claudia B.
Useful for blending shades of multiple colors and great outcome. Usually a brush like this is helpful for every time.
Alison D.
Branson, MO
This should be in every persons makeup bag. It's fluffy and easy to blend with as well as it picks up color perfectly
Megan L.
Urban decay has great product's their brushes are always very soft and easy to use. I would recommend these to anyone
Karla V.
LOS LUNAS
Really good to blend your eyeshadow not messy which is good one of the best eyeshadow brushes I've used recommend it
Katie Breeana H.
All of the urban decay brushes work very well for me, this one specifically is one of my favorotes it blends well.
Dyamond G.
Boston, MA
Are the bristles on the brush thick/does the brush have sturdiness to it?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Faith M.
New Haven
Does this brush shed a lot?
Macaila M.