Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Chloe S.Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Marina D.

BY URBAN DECAY

Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right brushes can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush is the ultimate combination of form and function—it’s made for applying and blending eye color; the perfect all-around eye brush.

Our pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes are easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush
  • "Love this brush it's great for blending my eyeshadow to create that perfect smokey eye look that I'm in love with! It's super soft and I don't have to blend for long because the brush is so fluffy it works amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love to use this brush in the crease! It really blends out my eyeshadow seamlessly!" in 9 reviews
Janet L.
Calumet park , IL
I love doing my eye makeup specially when I have the right brushes to uses. I use this brush specially to apply shadow to my crease it's really smooth and it makes it easy to apply! I would totally recommend!
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
I give this a 3 out of 5. The brush does not hold pigment for me like I would want. It seems like it just sinks in there and doesn't give enough. My skin type is normal so I'm a little disappointed from it.
Stacey B.
Columbus, MS
Such an awesome little eyeshadow brush! It is my go to brush for that perfect blending. So very soft and gentle to your eyes. I absolutely love it and it is totally worth it. Definitely would buy it again.
Kayla s.
Needville, TX
i love this eyeshadow brush so much it is definitely a go to on all of my looks it is good value and the price isn’t too bad it is very easy to use and i use it more than every day i am satisfied with this profucr
Jaycee J.
Very soft and easy to blend stuff. I don't usually use brushes that come with the eyeshadow palettes but it works good. i went to buy this cause i lost the one in my palette. pricey but worth the money
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
I think this brush is so fluffy and soft. it's good for packing on color into the crease and blending it out. It does the job so easily and doesn't irritate the eyes. I really like this brush.
Amisadai S.
Sugar Land, TX
I really like that the brush is soft and easy to work it. It's important to have good brushes this will make the make up application so much easier. I like to use it as a crease brush
Rissa N.
Perfect for applying eyeshadow. Makes everything go on without as much fallout in comparison to an ELF brush. I love this. I use it everytike I apply eyeshadow honestly.
Brooke A.
Wayne, WV
It's not an above average product but it does what it is supposed to do! I'm not saying its a bad product when I am saying that either! I'm saying its. Not a name brand off the top of my favorite choices but it's a pretty worth the cost buy.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I love using this makeup brush. It works great and picks up powder and pressed pigment well. I use it just about daily with the naked shadow palettes. I would highly recommend to anyone who uses eye shadow daily. I am very pleased with this quality of this product.
Dyamond G.
Boston, MA
Are the bristles on the brush thick/does the brush have sturdiness to it?
Faith M.
New Haven
Does this brush shed a lot?
Macaila M.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it

Sephora