Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Chloe S.Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Marina D.

BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right brushes can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush is the ultimate combination of form and function—it’s made for applying and blending eye color; the perfect all-around eye brush.

Our pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes are easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush
  • "Love this brush it's great for blending my eyeshadow to create that perfect smokey eye look that I'm in love with! It's super soft and I don't have to blend for long because the brush is so fluffy it works amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love to use this brush in the crease! It really blends out my eyeshadow seamlessly!" in 9 reviews
Ellie K.
Nice for packing shadow onto the lid to build up the basis of a shadow look. Not too great for blending with but there are plenty of good options
Francelys B.
Barcelona
I liked it very much this brush is soft and I use it to blur my colors and make them look good, it really is easy and the shadows work very well
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Excellent to make bifid in the eyes I use it a lot when it comes to making smokey eyes, I love it. Urban Decay is a excellent product for makeup.
Sidrah K.
De23 6te
I love this brush it's amazing so easy to handle and with the hype the price is amazing I never new u could get it for this cheap #influenser
Emily S.
Blends really well and keeps the bristles in place, they dont fall out like on other brushes. Its quite standard and does what it says.
Evelyn G.
Doral, FL
Se logra perfectamente dar el acabado y difuminado deseado en el maquillaje, por lo general es mi herramienta portatil nunca la dejo
María S.
El salvador
Brushes are a must and urban decay never lets me down when it comes to it. A little pricey but it was worth the investment.
Charlotte B.
Northamptonshire , Brackley
This is a fab product to blend eyeshadow out with, it's so fluffy and soft, Not course like other brushes I've used before.
kashish p.
Nice to apply very soft to our skin blends really very greatly easy to apply eyeshadow love to use these kinds of brushes
Chaitali P.
Ahmedabad
Brushes for urban decay are soft, smooth and gentle to skin. It has a bit pricey but worth to buy. Good quality
Dyamond G.
Boston, MA
Are the bristles on the brush thick/does the brush have sturdiness to it?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Faith M.
New Haven
Does this brush shed a lot?
Macaila M.