Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Chloe S.Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Marina D.

BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right brushes can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush is the ultimate combination of form and function—it’s made for applying and blending eye color; the perfect all-around eye brush.

Our pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes are easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay Pro Iconic Eyeshadow Brush
  • "Love this brush it's great for blending my eyeshadow to create that perfect smokey eye look that I'm in love with! It's super soft and I don't have to blend for long because the brush is so fluffy it works amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love to use this brush in the crease! It really blends out my eyeshadow seamlessly!" in 9 reviews
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I love this brush I’m always grabbing for this when doing my crease and blending. It’s flawless in its application and blending performance. I wanted to add some brushes to my collection, and read some reviews on this brushes saying it was good so I went for it and purchased it. The people who reviewed this product were Absolutely correct. You NEED to buy this brush!!!!
Jose S.
San Diego, CA
The brush is fluffy enough to allow for an easier blending as well as application. I tend to use my UD brushes even for my other palettes because it gives the control I want with the product. Plus it is convenient when it comes to the cleaning process, since the product comes off with little effort.
Nathalie R.
I give ALL UD brushes a 10/10!! They're amazing!  They're the perfect size! Super soft! Super easy to use!! Perfect use for just about all skin types. The price is pretty normal not to expensive but also not as cheap as an elf or wet n wild brush! But ALL UD BRUSHED ARE SATISFYING!
Hazzel V.
I love urban decay brushes, they have a nice weight to them where they feel expensive without the big price tag and have very soft bristles that help blend and apply makeup so easy. I recommend this line every time I get asked about favorite brushes. They last a long time .
Tiffany E.
Henrico
Urban decay brushes are one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes to use. I use it every day they are great for blending and also for applying highlights below the eyes and at the eyebrow I am highly satisfied and would definitely recommend this product to plenty more people
Areej N.
I use this with the Naked eyeshadow pallets and I am definitely not disappointed. It's definitely worth the money. They are very soft, and very easy to clean. It gives the proper needed control. It's definitely up there on my list of my favorite blending brushes!
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
This is one of my favorite crease brushes and I would own five if I could. I use this both to apply color and to blend. This brush doesn't shed and after washing it retains its shape. I recommend because of the shape and it's status: vegan and cruelty free.
Mandy H.
Vienna, WV
I love urban decay everything, but their brushes are bar none one of the best brands I've ever used! The price is sort of high, but for the quality it's worth every dime! I use my brushes every single day and have never been disappointed! They also clean really well!
Sam H.
This brush is good at blending, but that's all I can really use it for. It's not good at putting shadow all over the lid because it has fallout when used with any shadow and it is a bigger brush so you can't put shadow is precise areas
N A.
GAINESVILLE, FL
Este es uno de los mejores difuminadores que he probado, me encanta lo  facil que puedo manejar mis pigmentos, sus cerdas son de excelente calidad, ademas que posee un diseño muy actualizado y consecuente con la linea Urban Decay
Dyamond G.
Boston, MA
Are the bristles on the brush thick/does the brush have sturdiness to it?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Faith M.
New Haven
Does this brush shed a lot?
Macaila M.