Urban Decay Pro Essential Eye Tool uploaded by member-a5b72Urban Decay Pro Essential Eye Tool uploaded by Roxanne O.

BY URBAN DECAY #2 in Makeup Tools

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Josselin U.
Lilburn, GA
I always have to have o e of these when doing my lashes this separates my lashes from looking all clumpy. Does what it’s meant for. Also I use it to comb my eyebrows. I love it.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
While in store at #Sephora they matched me to the brow wiz by Anastasia Beverly Hills but after reading the reviews; I understand the spoolie end breaks often. Since I needed an eyebrow/eyelash brush (eye tool?) anyways and I wanted a spoolie too. I got this fantastic Urban Decay Pro Essential Eye Tool from sephora . •••
•••
It’s a great gift idea for an avid #makeup or #UDJunkie in your life. #urbandecay is spot on with this 3-in-1 trio tool. The #spoolie end gets my brows lifted and combes the hairs exactly to and where I want, it’s also great for going over your lashes between mascara layers. I thought the brush bristles would be too stiff for my liking.. but after trying it, it’s perfect actually! The comb end is metal and separates any clumpy lashes after applying mascara, like a charm. I also use the spoolie side to reach my inner lil tiny tiny lashes. (Just don’t poke your eye, like I did lol) The handle is on the sturdier side and cute. It’s even got a little lid which I love for sanitary reasons. •••
•••
To prevent it from breaking I plan on storing it in a position laying down. I just hope that’s correct. Anyways, This Has got to be one of the best things I’ve bought for $15! I am not dissatisfied in the quality of this brush at all, I am thoroughly impressed! I love that I got such a great tool for such an awesome price! And it’s by a company I am learning more and more about each day. And liking ! •••
•••
#bbloggers #roxyreviews #highlyrecommended #GetUSome #bblogger #honestbeautyreviews #beautytoolreviews #beautytools #sephoraproducts #sephoraproductreviews #udbeautyproductreviews #udbeautyjunkie #udbeauty #udbeautyreviews #udbeautytools
Kelly V.
Denver
I really enjoy the metal eyelash comb component, I feel as though it separates the lashes so much better than the plastic ones. The spoolie is great, especially if you have an eyebrow product that doesn’t have one attached.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Las brochas son el secreto de un buen maquillaje y realmente estás son las mejores qué hay ya las compare con otras y resultaron ganadoras son un poco costosas pero valen la pena el esfuerzo de tenerlas son excelentes
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love this little handy-dandy tall for doing my brows it is double-sided and each one has a different purpose for coming out the hairs and just keeping everything in
Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right tools can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro Essential Eye Tool is the ultimate blend of form and function—it features three must-have tools in one: a brow brush, a spoolie and a stainless-steel lash comb. Our pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes are easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
A life saving tool for both dramatic and natural looks, this little eye comb has saved me on rough mornings when I slept in my mascara and need to de-clump it, or when I needed a touch up throughout the day. I keep one in my purse at all times, and one stays in my bathroom. Love it!
Jessica K.
This product is pretty great because I do my own eyebrows. The brush is perfect to get hairs in place. I like the comb end to get a good cut. I also use it after I fill in my eyebrows to keep them in perfect place. I would recommend this to people who fill in or color their brows.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Omg this is amazing. Yes, it costs a little
More than your average drugstore brand, but it's such a great tool to have. Never underestimate the power of good brushes and tools when it comes to eyelashes and eyebrows. Sometimes a good brow brush makes all the difference.
Lila S.
Harwood Heights
Did u ever try try this out
Karina G.
Crr81b#48a-80, 202
Me encanta este producto, es super útil.
Shauna C.
Is this a good product to use? Looking for new eye brow liner to try

Sephora