Urban Decay PRO Essential Eye Tool

Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right tools can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro Essential Eye Tool is the ultimate blend of form and function—it features three must-have tools in one: a brow brush, a spoolie and a stainless-steel lash comb.

Did u ever try try this out
Me encanta este producto, es super útil.
Start your review of Urban Decay PRO Essential Eye Tool!
Douglasville, GA
Urban Decay Essential Eye kit does everything I need to do my brows and lashes it's super easy to use and is everything in one
Los Ranchos, NM
Hi guys 👋! I recommend this product it works well got it at the mall good price good quality too .
Springdale, AR
This is easy to use isn't rough like most, it's definitely useful in perfecting your eyebrows. Helps get them just right
Oklahoma City
I just love this, it’s three tools in one! Who wouldn’t love this?! They were all easy to use.
Bellerose, NY
Urban Decay PRO Essential Eye Tool uploaded by Rukhsana K.
Urban Decay Essential Eye Tool - great tool, multitasking!... i can comb my brows, brush my brows, and spatula works for removing mistakes like mascara on wrong place or brush through my brows after applying brow pencil. to fill them in.
Los banos, CA
Pretty just not a fan of this brush i have to use it over and over to apply the liner its soft a bit to soft for me
owens cross roads
my favorite eyebrow brush ! i always use this. it makes it so much easier to groom my eyebrows when i fill them in. it's super affordable as well. highly recommended.
This tool is so handy. I use the spoolie to brush my eyebrows and blend out my eyebrow pencil and the metal tooth side to comb through my lashes for a separated look
Ashuelot, NH
Urban decay has been my go to brand since I first tried a sample from Ipsy! Absolutely love urban decay products, very good quality and worth every penny, definitely would recommend :)
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Macy's
So cute love this product easy to use very affordable recommend to everyone. Best for everyday use