Urban Decay Pro Essential Eye Tool uploaded by Roxanne o.

BY URBAN DECAY #10 in Makeup Tools

Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right tools can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro Essential Eye Tool is the ultimate blend of form and function—it features three must-have tools in one: a brow brush, a spoolie and a stainless-steel lash comb.

Our pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes are easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Roxanne o.
Bakersfield
While in store at #Sephora they matched me to the brow wiz by Anastasia Beverly Hills but after reading the reviews; I understand the spoolie end breaks often. Since I needed an eyebrow/eyelash brush (eye tool?) anyways and I wanted a spoolie too. I got this fantastic Urban Decay Pro Essential Eye Tool from sephora . •••
•••
It’s a great gift idea for an avid #makeup or #UDJunkie in your life. #urbandecay is spot on with this 3-in-1 trio tool. The #spoolie end gets my brows lifted and combes the hairs exactly to and where I want, it’s also great for going over your lashes between mascara layers. I thought the brush bristles would be too stiff for my liking.. but after trying it, it’s perfect actually! The comb end is metal and separates any clumpy lashes after applying mascara, like a charm. I also use the spoolie side to reach my inner lil tiny tiny lashes. (Just don’t poke your eye, like I did lol) The handle is on the sturdier side and cute. It’s even got a little lid which I love for sanitary reasons. •••
•••
To prevent it from breaking I plan on storing it in a position laying down. I just hope that’s correct. Anyways, This Has got to be one of the best things I’ve bought for $15! I am not dissatisfied in the quality of this brush at all, I am thoroughly impressed! I love that I got such a great tool for such an awesome price! And it’s by a company I am learning more and more about each day. And liking ! •••
•••
#bbloggers #roxyreviews #highlyrecommended #GetUSome #bblogger #honestbeautyreviews #beautytoolreviews #beautytools #sephoraproducts #sephoraproductreviews #udbeautyproductreviews #udbeautyjunkie #udbeauty #udbeautyreviews #udbeautytools
Kelly V.
Denver
I really enjoy the metal eyelash comb component, I feel as though it separates the lashes so much better than the plastic ones. The spoolie is great, especially if you have an eyebrow product that doesn’t have one attached.
Josselin U.
Lilburn , GA
I always have to have o e of these when doing my lashes this separates my lashes from looking all clumpy. Does what it’s meant for. Also I use it to comb my eyebrows. I love it.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wonderful buy! It doesn't make my lashes look clumpy, helps shape my brows just how I like them. Not very expensive and one of my must use daily tools. I have used the cover girl one before and was mildly disappointed. This one worked great! I'd recommend it!
jae C.
I love this tool for my brows and lashes and I have multiples in my personal stash and my makeup kit for doing work on clients. If you are a sucker for tools and like to have perfectly groomed brows, this multi-tool is amazeballs. I highly recommend!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Cidnie S.
Rexburg, ID
I absolute love this item it's very affordable and last a long time:) i use it everyday with my eye brown it's super easy to use I would defiantly recommend this to everyone it's one of the most often things I use:)
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
This is an okay item that urban decay sells. It's pretty much just like any old eyebrow tool that you can purchase at Walmart. Or is built better than a cheap one from Walmart but it is ultimately the same thing.
Esther A.
Las brochas son el secreto de un buen maquillaje y realmente estás son las mejores qué hay ya las compare con otras y resultaron ganadoras son un poco costosas pero valen la pena el esfuerzo de tenerlas son excelentes
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
My go-to every morning! I love this and it make my eyebrows look on fleek everyday! It's totally worth the money and it's clear that the quality is there in this makeup tool. I recommend it for any of you!